Sign in to follow this  
Calvin

I Met Roadwarrior Yesterday

My buddy Dave and I went to the local municipal pond (Germantown, Tn.) and Roadwarrior was there. He was very personable and down to earth (just like here). He approved our lure selections and strategy. COOL! I complimented his sharing tips and work on the forum. As to the fishing, I got a LMB-Maybe 1&3/4 # on the first cast, and nothing else. Then I saw a group of 4 bass( 2-2& 1/2 #) dart right up to my feet and out again. I think they were laughing at me.

Calvin,

I have to say, since I have met Glenn, the mods are more than just people on a forum.  They truly do have helping everyone be better fishermen as thier goal.  

Calvin, welcome to the forum.  Those bass do have a sense of humor.

Just one of the reasons these forums are the best on the net bar none! Welcome aboard!

Welcome Calvin to the BR boards.  What a great opportunity to meet RW.  Tell us, what were the circumstances of your meeting?  It sounds like an organized fishing event of some kind!

Hey Calvin!

Nice to meet you, too. I am glad you guys caught a couple of bass. There are some big bass living in that pond. Please put them back so we can both catch them when they grow up! Really, it was a pleasure meeting you and running into Dave again.

Good luck on your next outing.

I was getting gas a few weeks ago and a young guy asked me if I was a mod on a fishing forum.  (had boat on back w/LBH name down the side)

I tried to talk him into signing up, said he was going to but no sign yet.  He surfs here as a guest.  Pretty cool though, especially in a state as small as RI.