Sign in to follow this  
Catt

The ultimate in high tech equipment

Ok here's the scenario

There is a prototype out and it's a replica of a bass 2 ½ to 3' in length, the eyes are equipped with aqua-view cameras that are night vision and infra-red capable. It emits sounds via BioSonix, GPS tracked, and nuclear powered so there is no need for batteries. They will be computer controlled from a console in the cab of your truck so you can sit in comfort at the launch. After navigating around until you locate a world class bass you can pick from a wide array of lures up to and including Hell Fire Missiles for those cases when your tournament opposition moves in on your structure.

Either that are we can just put on scuba gear equipped with tasers

Ok here's the scenario

There is a prototype out and it's a replica of a bass 2 ½ to 3' in length, the eyes are equipped with aqua-view cameras that are night vision and infra-red capable. It emits sounds via BioSonix, GPS tracked, and nuclear powered so there is no need for batteries. They will be computer controlled from a console in the cab of your truck so you can sit in comfort at the launch. After navigating around until you locate a world class bass you can pick from a wide array of lures up to and including Hell Fire Missiles for those cases when your tournament opposition moves in on your structure.

Either that are we can just put on scuba gear equipped with tasers

Where 's the fun in catching fish that way ?  :-?

If I want to catch high tech bass that 's what PlayStation is for.

This is a much less expensive and far less technical approach that is being promoted by a guide that calls himself legendary: The following is excerpted from one of his fishing reports.

"If you go to a particular spot and fish it every day with live bait the bass will figure it out and be there to meet you. The more you fish the spot the more the bass will come. When a guide throws an anchor into the lake splashing water all over the place and making a loud noise it is just a notice to the bass that the shiners have arrived."

I immediately ran out and peppered the lake with anchors and now I only fish those spots. However to date there has been no success, but I am ever hopeful.

What happens when that huge Northern Pike or LMB comes and eats you million dollar gizmo!  You will get really good footage of the inside of a fish.  :)

What happens when that huge Northern Pike or LMB comes and eats you million dollar gizmo! You will get really good footage of the inside of a fish. :)

That was EXACTLY my first thought after reading the post ;D

Ha,Ha,Ha, my train of thought exactly but,seriously,I do like the idea of the Hell-Fire missles when those occasional guys come about 2' from your boat when you are on them in a Tourney,lol.

Jim

I miss the old days when all a man had to rely on was his superior intelligence, a stealth approach, and a stick of dynamite.

lol

Craig, is the rumor true that you are incorporating laser guidance systems in your plastics? I also heard somewhere that you were getting ready to release a new "wire" fishing line connected to an innovative electoshock lizard. Cmon guy, fill us in.

What happens when that huge Northern Pike or LMB comes and eats you million dollar gizmo!  You will get really good footage of the inside of a fish.  :)

That is why the Beta version has an RFID chip and a  command that releases the Radioactivity into the fish. Just track the fish down and scoop him up in the dark.