Sign in to follow this  
shootermcbob

Thanks to all

I just started fishing about two months ago with my 6-year old daughter. She wanted to go. Funny thing happened. I really am hooked now and , unfortunately, she gets real bored after about 30 minutes. I never dreamed I would enjoy fishing. Anyway, I still take her when she wants to go and we have fun.

I just wanted to say thanks to all who post on here, I found this site and have learned so much in the last couple months. Thanks to all the experienced folks who take the time to share their knowledge.

Welcome.  Glad to help.  She'll be staying more than 30 minutes b4 you know it.

Glad you're enjoying the site, shootermcbob.  Welcome.  :)

Welcome to the best bass fishing web site on planet earth; even an ole dog like me has learned a thing or two ;)

Welc :)ome aboard. Yes, fishing is a addiction. Fishing with your children is more than fishing, it is quality time and will generate memories for a life time. Have fun!!!!

I really enjoy "talking" to folks that enjoy fishing as much as I do and having friends that you've never "met". This place is like most things, the more involved you get and the longer you hang around the pleasure multiplies by 10 or more.

WELCOME to the forums!!!

As Ever,

skillet

Welcome aboard!

Welcome ot the site.  I have 3 kids and if the fish don't bite they get bored real quick.  My daughter who is 4 just caught her first fish a couple of weeks ago and she loves it now.

I remember when I joined back in Dec. on this site.  I had been lurking for about three months before I joined.  Everyone on here has been very polite and funny as heck.  I have learned so much and it really shows on the lake.  Even on bad days at the lake I still learn by thinking about what everyone talks about on here.  ;) Anyway,  Welcome Aboard!!!

Welcome Aboard!

There is a current thread in "general fishing" about taking youngsters out to the lake.  Some good tips in that one, a must read for any parent.

Welcome aboard kids are a powerful motivation my son got me hooked on Chucky Cheese pizza.  (stuffs like cardboard but if it makes them happy)  Great Fishing!!