Sign in to follow this  
basspimple

money craw

so i went to a local dicks and they had the new strike king plastics and yum plastics. i came across the money craw. looks cool, but 6.99 a pack? would i just be better of sticking with paca craws?

Can't go wrong with Paca's but give the Rage Craws a try.

Last time I was at Dick's they were $4.99 a bag.

I wouldn't spend the money on "Money Craws" either.

Maybe that's how they got their name- How much of it they cost. ;D

I bought a pack of the baby money craws the other day at Dick's but they were $3.99, not 6.99.  I definitely think the Paca and Rage Tail Craws will be better but I haven't fished the money craw yet

Ya know i usually keep my stock of GYCB's but The Craws By Strike King look pretty good and their coffee tubes are working wonders (As a Jig Trailer believe it or not) so i may have to try these.

I picked up a couple of packs, waiting for the ice to melt. As usual don't need it, as usual couldn't resist.

i believe yum bought the mold from someone thinking it was the only mold that existed. then it turned out that several were made and sold. i dont know why this would affect the price however....

this is something i read, dunno how true it is.

I have some and fished them twice now. No fish, but i didnt catch fish on ANYTHING those days. (very very cold!!!)

But i did get to see their action. I thought it was very good. The claws get a very good flap to them and because the bait is thicker, it seems to allow you to keep it on the hook for a long time. So more fish per lure makes up for the price.

I did not buy these, but got them as a gift. An once i try them more in warmer water will determine if i ever get them again.