Sign in to follow this  
cwen

Pictures of your fishing room

I got this from the thread "Does anyone have a closet for their fishing gear." I though its winter for me so why not. I have a room off of my basement devoted to my passion.

Picture029.jpg

Picture033.jpg

Picture028.jpg

I like the melamine wall thing that you have to hang your plastic baits. I might do something like that in my closet!

Long time no see cwen...nice room!  

Wow that is nice - Are all those magazines on fishing!? very Organized

Im gona convert my shed into the " LODGE ". I keep hearing a voice in my head saying " Sell all the junk in there for tackle " darn monkey is right! Who needs a Lawnmower and Shovles ???

Way to clean and neat for me..... ;)

I wish I could keep my work bench like that but with the cold and winter weather a lot of my stuff gets moved into the house and worked on there during the winter months and my wife gets even with me by stacking her stuff on my workbench in the garage until Spring cleaning.

There is a man who has it figured out!  That is almost exactly what the fishing room in my head looks like!  Give me a couple years and some time, and that dark corner of my basement will look similar...I hope!

Thanks for the compliments. I have 2 more walls with pegboard and lures. I have been away for a while. I hit the bass boards when the ice comes to town- which it has done a lot this year.

Awsome Bill!   I aint got nothin like that. I pile all my crap in the corner of my shed.  I will never make a room like that cause then I could find something once in a while.  I dont need that! :D

Not near as elaborate but my meager contribution.....Nice room cwen, very nice.

http://i492.photobucket.com/albums/rr290/whitwolf/SANY0073.jpg

Edit: This Is actually a closet off my bedroom and was posted on the closet thread so I'm not sure It applies to this thread. lol

Basic fishing room.  Down in the basement with lot's of shelf storage.  Reels and poles are apart right now, and they hang in the garage anyway.  Just your basic "organized" tackle area.  Notice the two envelopes with the $23.00 winnings.  Those were two tournaments where I took third.  Small, but I cherish those.  One was on Oneida, and the other on Cayuga, in NY.  Love those envelopes!

Jamie

post-12561-130163011174_thumb.jpg