Sign in to follow this  
McNasty

New PB(w/pics)!

My partner and I both caught new PB smallies today. We are still young in our fishing careers but our fishing prowess is growing leaps and bounds with all the info here.

Elkhorn Creek, Frankfort KY

Me!

bigfish.jpg

My Partner, Joey!

Joeyslittlefella.jpg

Ah I can't wait until those smallies come back up from the lake this fall. Problem is the steelhead anglers get in the way lol. So it probably will be next spring before I get back to landing some monster smallies.

Congrats guys! Smallies are a pleasure to land no matter the size. Try using some Berkley 7" power worms if you haven't already. They love em up in my neck of the woods. Not the Gulp but the original power worms. I like to use black ones with a char. colored tail. Happy fishing!  :)

Hey nice fish, where did your buddy get that tackle fanny pack? Looks kinda cool but I have never seen one like that around here..

Hey nice fish, where did your buddy get that tackle fanny pack? Looks kinda cool but I have never seen one like that around here..

I wouldn't say that it gets style points but I was intrigued by it as well.

I could really use that when I walk the Catt Creek next spring for smallies. Better than dragging around my tackle bag or digging through a backpack.

I like that fanny pack, that looks good for wading.  I'll have to pick one of those up.

Good fish!

Its an FLW from Wal-mart boys! $9.98

Thanks for that. Going to check it out the next time the wife goes there for groceries.

Like I said before. That would be great to walk the creek where smallies come out of Erie. Carrying just a pole instead of a pole and all that tackle would be a welcome change.