Sign in to follow this  
JTaylor

Re-Reintro

Hi everyone.

I'm Jeff. I was on here a couple of years back as Jettech. Life happened and I got pulled away by various things but am now back and trying to get back into it. I couldn't log back in for some reason and decided to get a new start with a new name. I have a boat ('95 Javelin F/S) and try to hit local lakes for the afternoons some times. By Local I mean Herb Parsons (15 minutes from the house) Glenn Springs is about 45 from the house and I like to hit there early in the year before the Algae blooms. I also have been known to hit Pic wic and Sardis also. Ienjoy crappie fishing also during the spawn. When it comes to fishin, I really have no idea what Im doing. I've bought a lot of stuff and I do catch fish on occasion but even though I read alot (this forum mostly) when I get out on the water I become confused as to what to do. Ohwell...a bad day fishing is so much better than a good day working. I will figure it out eventually. I look forward to getting reacquainted with those I spoke with before andthe new friends I will make along the way.

Y'all have a good day

Jeff

Welcome back Jeff. Ask questions and I know there's a lot of knowledge here to help you improve your fishing skills.

Welcome from Cordova as well.

Welcome. Add what you can, take what you need. This is the most thorough bass fishing rescource on the Interent.

Welcome back home!