Sign in to follow this  
andamtoft

anyone try Strike King 3X ElazTech Zero

saw these senko style baits made out of the super tough elaztech plastic, has anyone used these, how is there action? Do they really last so much longer?

http://www.***.com/descpageSFTSTRIKE-SKXZ.html#pImage

Without a doubt I go to Canada smallmouth fishing every year go through about 200 senkos switched to the strike king version last year went through about 25. That is a major difference most were wacky style but some texas style also. This is a great product just wish they had more colors.

im still having nightmares about 3x finesse worms and going through the battle of trying to get them on my shakey heads and make them look have decent...

Chris W, How would you compare the sink rate and action of these baits to the GYCB Senko?

Slower for sure but I started using the Zappu hook to speed them up.

The zero's are probably one of best stick baits. They have incredible action and are very durable, they will float before they tear most of the time. Just don't use any dipping oils or scents and keep them cool and out of contact with other baits. also don't place used ones with new ones when wet....melt down. The problem is once they are wet they have to be used because the either melt or shrivel.

Throw em enough and they will stretch and begin to float,thus losing thier action.Im not to happy with the price. Before they went on clearance they were about $3.50 for a pack of 4 baits. Thats right up there with the GYCB Senko as far as price. I have used the 3X zero baits and will say they do catch fish,but for the price you can do better.

You want a good bait? Go with *** Trick sticks!! Good quality product and very durable. Great service to boot!! Price is really reasonable too.

Id say most,if not all people who have purchased from *** can say they are happy with thier purchase and would be a return customer.

Love em too. Great for when you are fighting a 25 mph wind and trying to hold a spot or skip to a dock or boat. They don't slide up or down the hook so you don't have to re-rig if you make a bad cast and lose boat position. Only problem I have had is after a couple weeks of using the same bait it tends to float up. Possibly because the salt has leached out. Not the worst problem though as how many of us can say we have used the same senko for more than a day or two, especially after hooking a fish or setting the hook a few times.