Sign in to follow this  
MitchIsFishin

Anyone seen/heard of these?

I'm at Dicks (looking for an excuse to spend $), and picked up a pack of Zoom Alabama Craws - except they are not a craw, but look like a skinny senko knockoff. I had never seen or heard of them befor, sort of neat looking, kind of a putty color with black spots. Anyone tried these?

Thanks

Mitch

Never heard of them either. i did that the other day i saw some strike king shimmy sticks. a senko knock off, but i have never seen or heard about them.i was surprised by that.

And im not saying anything bad here, but are you sure alabama craw isnt the color?

That's what I was thinking...it probably is the color and the bait is most likely a meathead...I could be wrong though

And im not saying anything bad here, but are you sure alabama craw isnt the color?

Read my mind also.

That's what I was thinking...it probably is the color and the bait is most likely a meathead...I could be wrong though

Meatheads aren't senko knockoffs.

Actually, it probably is the color, as I'm not that familiar with what color alabama craw is. Don't think it's a meathead though, really looks like a small senko. I'm trying them out this weekend, we'll find out what they do. Thanks for the help. ;)

It is probably the new magnum finesse worm they look almost just like a senko.

Might be the Z Nail.  That is the Zoom Bait Company version of the Senko.

Might be the Z Nail. That is the Zoom Bait Company version of the Senko.

I was about to mention the Z Nail, but I dont think they make them anymore.  Im thinking its the Magnum finesse worm.

Here we go. Click on the link below, this site is the home of Zoom Baits. The only thing the description says is "Zoom's answer to the senko". I'm guessing this is it, as stated above ;)

http://www.anglersupply.com/product.cfm?model=Z%2DNail&manufacturer=Zoom%20Bait%20Company

Ok, it's the Finesse 4-3/4 according to their website, except they don't list this particular color (004-256). Says its 'Limited Edition' on the bag, but well....... who knows.

Meatheads aren't senko knockoffs.

my mistake...was thinking of the new Mag finesse but typed meathead....couldn't remember the name and that was the first to come to mind