Anyone Ever See Anything Like This?

Ok, So this morning I decided to go try my newly purchased 1/4 ounce Silver little George at the half acre pond by my house. When I got there There were what looked like small bass busting and boiling on very tiny silver baitfish (there are no shad in the pond) in abut 6 feet of water out in the middle, the funny thing is that the bass did not keep busting and boiling in the same spot, it was all over the middle of the pond and happened every minute or so and the boils were probably 5 to 7 feet away from the last boil, some of the boils were subtle and you could not hear them and some were a wee bit louder on the surface and happened very quickly..... I only fished a half an hour and this happened the hole time I was fishing and is probably still happening. The boils never happened in the same place twice and when the bass or whatever it was made the boil bubbles went along with it. In the 30 minutes I was there I counted 25 boils. I tried burning my little geprge by throwing it past the boil and letting it fall where the bass busted, and I tried doing the same thing slow rolling it, and I tried burning it and slow rolling it towards the top of the surface as well, but not a strike. Any suggestions?

Double Fluke rig