brushhoggin

This Is Pretty Awesome.

That's pretty neat I was just thinking the other week I was surprised no ones ever done that now I stand corrected that's sweet

I'm working with a guy that's making a jet boat from an old jon boat, but using a waverunner engine to power it. It's going to be pretty freakin' sweet if it works out the way he wants it too. I'm modeling him some custom parts (intakes mostly) and he is casting them... He's been working on this design for over 25 years now, I hope it works HA

Probably the coolest boat mod I have seen in a while...so badass it makes me sick

• Like 1

...until he's sitting/standing on the back deck casting and gets swamped by a 25' cruiser on plane.

• Like 1

I'll admit it - that's The First Jet ski I didn't curse directly at.

Cool rig !

A-Jay

• Like 2

That's pretty neat I was just thinking the other week I was surprised no ones ever done that now I stand corrected that's sweet

Ice fisherman have modified ski doos for years for ice fishing, and in Florida it's not unusual to see people several miles out in the ocean fishing off jet skis. Rigged up with rod holders, depth finders, the whole 9 yards.

• Like 1

Ice fisherman have modified ski doos for years for ice fishing, and in Florida it's not unusual to see people several miles out in the ocean fishing off jet skis. Rigged up with rod holders, depth finders, the whole 9 yards.

Iv seen the snow mobile rigged up but never a jet ski

This will give you an idea of how rough the Boynton inlet is, since the video was done the jetties have been elevated 2 feet, we liked it better the old way, I fish it at 4 am I'm usually alone.

There is a guy who took a box from a pick up truck, made it water tight, slapped on an outboard on it and heads out the inlet to fish