Sign in to follow this  
Jigfishn10

Bad Day

Ouch! What are you going to buy?

My last rod build was back in '04 or '05, I may look at another St. Croix blank and build this winter. The other 2 St. Croix rods I built were back in 2000 and are 5'5" with pistol grips and I liked them a lot, but I don't use them anymore. I think they would be perfect for my son for when he gets older.

I'm not surprised. After seeing you load up for a hook set last Saturday, the only question is, will you break your rod, or break your back.

My back was a little sore the next day, but I thought it was from you racing back to the ramp for some sandwiches. I felt bad for those poor peeps you waked on the way back...LOL...JK of course

Worst season I ever had! :( Biggest fish of the year was a 7.6lb LM. Only won one T all year, but I guess that can be expected when experimenting with new lures and attempting to force feed them. Next year back to the ole stand-by's. ;) Hope your season was a good one!

A 7.6 lbs is nothing to sneeze at. I expected your season to be bad, I bought all your jigs and soft plastics for a song at the beginning of the year...Heck I had to go to jail for a couple of days because the judge thought I stole that tackle...LOL

I didn't have numbers, but the quality was good.

I maybe working full time in Pawtucket, should know better on Friday.

Take care Bud!