Sign in to follow this  
barroncooper

Suffix Seige

what's everybody's thoughts on this line. I bought some 12 and 14 pound and spooled it up on my squarebill rods and topwaters but haven't tested it yet. this stuff feels like silk. it's so smooth feeling it almost feels oily.

Decent Mono. Before I started using SuperNatural this year, I used Siege and Polyamide Plus. Siege for topwater and Toray for jerkbaits and spinnerbaits.

I liked it, but for my personal taste it was too stretchy. I'd rather go with pline cx on spinning rods or cxx on baitcaster

I have been using it for the past few months on one combo, so far I like it. I mainly use it for topwater and shallow crankbaits.

Love it.

Just the right stretch and strength, with easy handling and plenty of abrasion resistance. Available at my local Dic k's too!

• Like 1

One of the best mono's out there in my opinion. The Sunline mono is also nice too as mentioned a few posts up. But Seige is available everywhere practically. Sunline, not so much.

IMO...the best mono. I absolutely love this stuff. Seige is on all of my crankbait rods/reels.

IMO...the best mono. I absolutely love this stuff. Seige is on all of my crankbait rods/reels.

x2.

Guy at Cabelas recommended it to me as great stuff. Bought a bunch and never looked back.

sufix seige and elite are top notch imo.