davep

Hello Everyone

new guy here, and just wanted to say hi and look forward to learning from you guys and gals. although im in no way a "newbie" to this sport, i have been away from it for a few years, pursuing my other love, surfcasting. i look forward to getting caught up with some of the latest techniques and baits.a recent purchase of a new baitcast reel is all it took to renew my love of this sport! look forward to meeting all of you!

i hail from Ashland, Mass. a small town outsideWorcester, where i live with my wife and six year old twins. i dont belong to a club, but fish local tournaments alot. i love to flip and pitch jigs in heavy cover alot, but also enjoy fishing deep structure with light line for smallies. i dont own a boat, and fish with my nephew who does, giving up my boat when i started surfcasting many years ago. i fish mostly local lakes, and ponds, with Lake Webster being my favorite.

thanks ron, glad to be here!

Hi everyone. I'm also new! I found you while researching a small fishing boat to buy.e I decided on the bass raider 10e. I enjoy boating and fishing and my boyfriend loves fishing so why not!we are taking it out tomorrow for the first time. We live in Connecticut and I'm hoping for good weather.

Welcome! There are a lot of nice folks around here.

thanks guys, looking forward to meeting everyone!

Welcome.................

Hi everyone. I'm also new! I found you while researching a small fishing boat to buy.e I decided on the bass raider 10e. I enjoy boating and fishing and my boyfriend loves fishing so why not!we are taking it out tomorrow for the first time. We live in Connecticut and I'm hoping for good weather.

Welcome to DaveP, and a welcome to you as well, Tracey. You really should have started your own thread to introduce yourself. Regardless it is great to have another female in our sport. My daughter...Tracy...loves to fish as well and is often my fishing partner. Congrats on the new boat.

Welcome aboard!

thanks roadwarrior!

thank you!...ha,ha love the name!!

thanks Mark!

Welcome Home!