Sign in to follow this  
Siebert Outdoors

October Sale

For the rest of Oct. I will be offering free shipping on $30 or more purchases.

I will be adding a couple of new head colors. Watermelon Pepper and Black with Blue flake!

http://www.siebertoutdoors.com/

Thank You,

Mike

Oh Man! Black and Blue flake head! Time to restock!

Jeff

Just put in my second order with Siebert.

My first order made me discover my favorite jig combo... The Big-O brush jig with a copper head and Halloween skirt looks SICK with a crawdad colored Yum Crawbug.

I will also put this little tidbit in. I don't know what it's like to own my own jig making business and realize that it can be difficult to make it as a smaller company, but.... both of the orders I've placed with your company have been during these sales; I believe the other time I purchased was during a September Sale.

I really like the products and believe they're high quality, but I can't stand to pay shipping when I know I could have bought a few more jigs with that cost.

Thanks for the great product and just some feedback from a satisfied customer.

• Like 1

Great jigs at a fair price!

:respect-059: :respect-059: :respect-059:

If you haven't tried Mike's jigs, I urge you to give them a try. A sale is a perfect opportunity to give them a try and see what you are missing.

I love Mike's jigs. I don't think I have ever bought anything from him during a sale because I prefer to pay for the shipping rather than having him do it. I want this guy to stay in business. He produces good quality jigs at an excellent price.

If you haven't tried Mike's jigs, I urge you to give them a try. A sale is a perfect opportunity to give them a try and see what you are missing.

I love Mike's jigs. I don't think I have ever bought anything from him during a sale because I prefer to pay for the shipping rather than having him do it. I want this guy to stay in business. He produces good quality jigs at an excellent price.

My thoughts exactly Senile.

the penetrating power of the owner hook in the big o jig is so shocking that it's a little disturbing what this thing can do to a bass. i have never seen anything like it. keep your pliers handy. my hookup % is through the roof and i pretty much consider any fish that i stick with the big o series to be owned. and this jig has bailed me out on plenty of fish i didn't "deserve" to catch because of errors on my part. i'd put it up against any other jig out there, even those that cost a lot more. crazy good.

I've been using Mike's jigs and skirts for years now and am happy as can be with his products. Great jigs and awesome service you just don't get anywhere. Very accomodating with custom requests also!

Two days left!

Beautiful products.

And they produce, too!!!!

the penetrating power of the owner hook in the big o jig is so shocking that it's a little disturbing what this thing can do to a bass. i have never seen anything like it. keep your pliers handy. my hookup % is through the roof and i pretty much consider any fish that i stick with the big o series to be owned. and this jig has bailed me out on plenty of fish i didn't "deserve" to catch because of errors on my part. i'd put it up against any other jig out there, even those that cost a lot more. crazy good.

The hooks on the big O are specially designed by Big O himself. Great hooks, I agree with your statements. If you look closely at them you can see the little differences that makes this hook special, beyond its strength.

no and yes. no, big o did not design the hook. it is an owner 3x strong cutting point hook. yes, it is a great hook.

Last day to make Mike's fingers sore tying all those jigs

Jeff