Sign in to follow this  
G_money

Suffix Invisiline Fluorocarbon?

Anybody have any experience with this? I bought a spool just to try a new fluorocarbon...just curious.

Bought a spool of it, good stuff, but nothing that jumps out at you to make you buy another spool, unless you just like to keep brand loyal. I'll still take InvizX or AbrazX over it anyday.

• Like 1

Bought a spool of it, good stuff, but nothing that jumps out at you to make you buy another spool, unless you just like to keep brand loyal. I'll still take InvizX or AbrazX over it anyday.

What were the negatives and positives about it? Did it have decent longevity?

I obviously prefer my Shooter and Toray...I just wanted to try a supple line for spinning reels that I hadn't tried yet.

What were the negatives and positives about it? Did it have decent longevity?

I obviously prefer my Shooter and Toray...I just wanted to try a supple line for spinning reels that I hadn't tried yet.

nothing really jumped out for strengths, or weaknesses, just regualr old flouro IMO, sort of a jack of all trades line. Did nothing poorly but did not excel at anything.

If you want supple, go Invizx. I've tried other fluoros, and this one seems the most supple.

Agree 110%.  Once I discovered this line I never looked back.  The only time I steer away from it is when I want to use a firmer fluoro for a leader with braid.  I go with 100% Fluoro by trilene then.

• Like 1

I'll be using it this year as my mainline flouro due to the overwhelmingly positive reviews I've read on TW.

Kind of sad...but that was my initial reason for purchasing a spool from TW...kind of a stab in the dark if you will...I've learned internet reviews can be highly undependable at best...but hey it's worth a shot.

Ive yet to own a suffix line I didnt like. I run suffix braid and suffix mono. If I didnt have about 1500 yards of various sizes of flurocarbon in other applications I would try it too.

Kind of sad...but that was my initial reason for purchasing a spool from TW...kind of a stab in the dark if you will...I've learned internet reviews can be highly undependable at best...but hey it's worth a shot.

Yea I always take online review with a grain of salt. However I feel like people are less brand biased on something like line as opposed to rod or reel. Also with flouro line it seems like there is always someone ready to talk bad because it doesn't handle like mono. But not suffix. I really like other suffix lines as well.

spot on !