evilcatfish

Hello From Missouri!

Hi guys, just recently registered but have been enjoying the site for a while now. Been bass fishing all my life and in the past few years have really gotten in to swimbaits. Its funny to see the looks on people's faces around here when throwing big baits. The " there are no muskies in this lake" jokes seem to never get old haha. Otherwise I love frog and jig fishing as well as creature type baits.

Little more info; 31yo and located in St. Louis MO.  Other hobbies include hunting, craft beer, running, mushroom/edible plant foraging, food/cooking, wine, BLUES hockey, and Cardinals baseball.

Now I'm ready for March. A lot of the water is frozen here and archery deer season just ended!

-Kyle

Greetings Kyle and Welcome to the forums :)

Hello and Welcome to BR ~

A-Jay  (life long Red Sox Fan :smiley: )

Welcome to the forum, Kyle.  I live in Kansas City but I grew up in southeast Missouri so I am a life-long Cardinals fan as well. 

Welcome to the forum, Kyle.  I live in Kansas City but I grew up in southeast Missouri so I am a life-long Cardinals fan as well. 

Where at? I have a lot of family and friends in Poplar Bluff.

And thanks to everybody else for the welcomes

Where at? I have a lot of family and friends in Poplar Bluff.

And thanks to everybody else for the welcomes

I grew up on a farm south of Bertrand, MO, which is about halfway between Charleston and Sikeston.  I see you are 31 so my years in the area don't coincide with yours.  I am 53.

Welcome aboard, Kyle!

Welcome to the forums!

Jeff

Welcome..............

Welcome home!

Welcome to the site.  :wave:

Hi guys, just recently registered but have been enjoying the site for a while now. Been bass fishing all my life and in the past few years have really gotten in to swimbaits. Its funny to see the looks on people's faces around here when throwing big baits. The " there are no muskies in this lake" jokes seem to never get old haha. Otherwise I love frog and jig fishing as well as creature type baits.

Little more info; 31yo and located in St. Louis MO. Other hobbies include hunting, craft beer, running, mushroom/edible plant foraging, food/cooking, wine, BLUES hockey, and Cardinals baseball.

Now I'm ready for March. A lot of the water is frozen here and archery deer season just ended!

-Kyle

Welcome aboard.

i know exactly what you mean with the jokes. on my home lake here in ga i get the what do you think you're gonna catch with that big ol thing? Its frustrating some times. i head up to lanier and feel right at home lots of big baiters there.

And cabin fever is setting in across the country i think i can only stare at my baits for so long before i go crazy.

Welcome. Lots of good fishing close to St Louis.

Go Blues!

Enjoy the forums! It's all fun!

Happy fishing....