AreWeFishingYet

Virginia - Curious Who's Around

Hey everyone. I'm new to the forums and figured I would post and see who is around the area. I live in Virginia about 20 minutes from Lake Anna, fairly new to the fishing world only been actively fishing about a year and I enjoy it a lot when I'm not firefighting. Working on getting some type of boat that I can learn in, shore fishing goes only so far where I live. If anyone lives in the area and would ever want to fish with a fairly new angler then by all means let me know! Looking forward to meeting some of you and maybe even getting up to one of these event's BR holds!

• Like 1

hey, I live in fred we have alot of good people that live in va on here. You will like it here :D, LEt me know something we might be able to hit the lake or rivers sometime.. well have fun an WELCOME!~

Fred is where my old home used to be, now I bought a house in Ladysmith. I fish mostly in my neighborhood as the lakes and ponds are stocked, but am up for getting out anytime.

well im ready to go out anytime i have a bassboat we can hit the river an lakes with here is my number text me sometime540 273 4854

Hurt, Va here...

Richmond!

Most of you aren't far away. I don't have too many fishing buddies around here so if any of you ever want to get out then let me know!

Harrisonburg , welcome to the forum , Anna is my favorite lake to fish , we may cross paths sometime and I hope to see you around !!

If you see a boat out in the middle of the lake fishing with nothing visible around it is Nitro---he isn't broken down or anything :)

Harrisonburg , welcome to the forum , Anna is my favorite lake to fish , we may cross paths sometime and I hope to see you around !!

• Like 2

Roanoke Rapids NC. 10 mins from VA. I spend alot time fishing up in VA.

Check out Fish tails/ lake Anna marina. Talk to Chris craft. Best dude out. He's also a guide on the lake, might be a good way to get a good idea of the lake

• Like 1

Thanks for that info cwalsh, I can't purchase a boat due to getting married in a few months, so once I am able to get one I will look him up!

Arlington , VA 

Yorktown/Hampton Roads/Peninsula!

Yorktown/Hampton Roads/Peninsula!

I've been up your way working for the past three weeks.... Man I despise the traffic up there.

I've been up your way working for the past three weeks.... Man I despise the traffic up there.

No doubt, it can be rough depending on where you're driving...which is almost anywhere.

If you see a boat out in the middle of the lake fishing with nothing visible around it is Nitro---he isn't broken down or anything :)

Very few do that there LOL !! You know me too well !

Thanx !!!

• Like 1

Check out Fish tails/ lake Anna marina. Talk to Chris craft. Best dude out. He's also a guide on the lake, might be a good way to get a good idea of the lake

X2 , Chris Craft , Dave Fauntleroy , great people to know , the more time you spend there at fish tales , the better off you will be , they have done a fantastic job overhauling Fish Tales , with some of the best tackle advice you will ever get .

Great advice cwalsh !!!

I've been trying to look around for some clubs that will take non-boaters, doesn't seem to be too many in my immediate area.

Prince George, VA here.  There are several clubs in the Richmond area that you may want to look at.  Just head over to the bass club forum and search "VA"... You'll get some good results there.