FirstnameLastname

What Is Your Go To Store For Gear?

Though Cabelas has the best selection, Dicks is cheaper and a lot closer to me.

• Like 1

local mom & pop store for me and i am lucky to have two pretty good ones within about 5 minutes of my house....if they don't have what i want or  can't get it, i order from whoever has the best price.

Probably Bass Pro given their greater choice of 

things I like - Stik-O worms, hooks, rods, etc.

Sales there offer some great savings on these things.

For a store I can walk into its academy, for a internet business its tackle warehouse

• Like 1

Not a single local store carries what I use. When I'm in Erie, Field & Stream has some stuff I can buy. Tackle Warehouse gets an order from me every other year when I get low on Cross Tails. Other than that, I have a friend locally that pours custom stuff. Trying to get to a point where I use his stuff exclusively. Almost there.

I live closest to Gander mountain so I get most of my stuff from there but I like bass pro's selection. I think Gander is cheaper, though, and they have sales alot

Being a former BPS employee, I still shop there. But we recently got a Field and Stream store, that's much closer to home and I've been spending a lot of time there. I also shop at TW, American Legacy Fishing and DSG.

Hootie

Tackle Warehouse. Unless Bass Pro has a really good sale and I have points from my card to use.

Tackle Warehouse. Also because I live kinda close it is overnight-ish shipping.

Academy, their H2O Express hard baits aren't too bad but the majority of gear I get is from Tackle Warehouse

I'll hit Academy, Bass Pro, Dick's, Gander, Cabela's and local mom and pop places.  I'm pretty lucky to have all the major stores close by.  I mostly shop TW online.

I usually hit up Academy, then Gander, Sportsman's Warehouse, then TW.

Academdy if I want to go in a store. Online, it's tackle warehouse or ebay. I normally take a once a year trip to BPS.

TW and local Tackle shops.  I am kinda a TW fanboy.  Best prices, awesome selection, it's hard to not be.

I buy from BPS, Academy, Gander Mountain, Tackle Warehouse, Cabela's and local guy who's trying to make it if I can. This time of year is a great time to grab some great deals because the big boys will clean out the inventory to get ready for next year.

Today, I bought from Cabela's the Pflueger Summit bait caster that normally is sold for 149.99 for 49.99 with no shipping charge.

Old school basser...