BaitMonkey1984

Hello everyone,

I have been bass fishing for the past ten years, and have become more and more serious each year. I live on the MA/NH border, so unfortunately I have a relatively short season, so I make the most of it and fish as much as possible, generally 5 days a week. I am looking to take the next step and fish new waters, and am considering fishing local tournaments next sumer as well, so thought this would be a great asset to meet likeminded people. I dropped the boat off at the marina for storage two weeks ago, and already the bait monkey has a hold of me, lots of new square bills to try out in the spring- thus the username. Drop me a line if your in the area. 

Jordan

Hello Jordan and Welcome to BR ~

A-Jay

Welcome Jordan. Check out the thread for Southern NH. Lots of good info there. The guys in there are very helpful

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the forums!

Jeff

Hello everyoneI have been bass fishing for the past ten years, and have become more and more serious each year. I live on the MA/NH border, so unfortunately I have a relatively short season, so I make the most of it and fish as much as possible, generally 5 days a week. I am looking to take the next step and fish new waters, and am considering fishing local tournaments next sumer as well, so thought this would be a great asset to meet likeminded people. I dropped the boat off at the marina for storage two weeks ago, and already the bait monkey has a hold of me, lots of new square bills to try out in the spring- thus the username. Drop me a line if your in the area. 

Jordan

Hi Baitmonkey, welcome to the forums I am on the NH seacoast, I just put my boat into hibernation but not after almost 8 months of fishing. plenty of places that are still open. I know of some boater friends of mine who wont put their boat up till Dec. also look up Any luck in southern NH or Any luck in New England under Northeast bass fishing on the main forum page. Many from your area there.  Have fun collecting stuff for next year. 

Bob

Welcome aboard, Jordan!

Greetings and Welcome to the forums Jordan :)

Welcome home!