Squirmin Wormin

Worms Or Lure Of A Different Color And Size?

This is a good question in my opinion do to the various shapes and sizes that are available today and wonder if those make that much of a difference really when we make that decision on the one we chose when we put it on the line and use it, in my opinion if i'm like thinking how does a fish see it as, well a free meal ! It may play a part, size and color but just a 50 percent in my opinion , the other 50 is up to the fishermen or person behind that worm or lure itself .

what your op on this?

Only two sentences. Man you could have said that in one.

• Like 2

It´s DUE not DO my friend.

What we say ?: " it ain´t the arrow but the Indian ( or should I say Native American to be politcally correct ? :huh: ) "

I thank that we have so many sizes/ shapes and colors from where to choose ( more power to the Allmighty BaitMonkey :D ) because I select my baits according to the conditions ( water temp, light penetration, available light, wind, water clarity, etc ) having a good assortment of stuff is mandatory if you want to fish more efficiently. Sure I can go and do all my worm fishing with just one type/size/color worm and I bet you that I will catch fish, but that doesn´t mean that I will catch all the fish I could have caught if I had at hand a worm type/size/color that may have been better suited for those conditions.

• Like 2

This is a good question in my opinion With the various shapes and sizes that are available today, I wonder if they make that much of a difference Really,  when we make that decision we put it on the line and use it I wonder how fish see it, as a free meal?  Size and color may play a part, but just 50 percent in my opinion The other 50% is up to the fishermen or person behind that worm or lure itself .

What your op on this?

Hmm...Is that what you meant?

• Like 4

We missed you.

Absolutely love that response. I can't quit laughing....lololololol.

Hootie

Could Texas Pride and Squirmin Wormin possibly be the same person? I gotta say, their posts are great brain exercise.

Hootie