Sign in to follow this  
JeziHogg

Anyone Else Itching For A New 50 Sized Shimano Low Pro Reel.

I sure am. I've noticed BPS online stopped selling them, maybe they know something we don't? or does someone know? ugggggh.

I sure am. I've noticed BPS online stopped selling them, maybe they know something we don't? or does someone know? ugggggh.

Not just the Chronarch 50e, but the 200 series as well. Only Chronarch is the CI4+.

They're still at TW and elsewhere...

Sometimes Bass Pro's site makes

me wanna scratch my head. :smiley:

I am itching to buy some new old model JDM 50's before they are gone.

• Like 2

Now is a great time because of the favorable exchange rate.

• Like 1

+1, just pulled the trigger on another Aldebaran BFS.

• Like 3

I do like the current 50-size low profile reels and have four of them...and that's probably enough. I am MUCH more looking forward to the possibility of a 50-size Conquest14... ;)

Ditto, on a 50 conquest14..

I just bought my second XT1000 and I would like some Aldebaran MG7's but it seems like they are stuck at around $300.00 at Japan Lure Shop. Maybe that is already as low as they are going to go. Not that I have a problem with that price, but it would be nicer at $250.00
  • Like 1

I just bought my second XT1000 and I would like some Aldebaran MG7's but it seems like they are stuck at around $300.00 at Japan Lure Shop. Maybe that is already as low as they are going to go. Not that I have a problem with that price, but it would be nicer at $250.00

Here you go bro.  A couple of shops on Rakuten have them at $260. The prices fluctuate almost daily depending on the exchange rate.

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/proshopks/item/e4969363023025/

• Like 1

Here you go bro. A couple of shops on Rakuten have them at $260. The prices fluctuate almost daily depending on the exchange rate.

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/proshopks/item/e4969363023025/

Thank you! I will check it out when I get home from work.

I've been at a couple sites drooling over the 

Aldebaran BFS XG. Dang. 8.0:1! Would love 

if my 50e reels had that ratio.

• Like 1

I do like the current 50-size low profile reels and have four of them...and that's probably enough. I am MUCH more looking forward to the possibility of a 50-size Conquest14... ;)

If the new Conquest comes in a 50/1 platform, one and a new Pop-X Stick will be on its way to WI.

I love Avail spools, pretty much take out ANY need for spinning besides my dropshot rig.

You are a bad man. ;)

I use my Conquest 51S/Dx701 for that stuff. ;)

Tell me something, whats so special about round reels, the Conquest in particular? I've always been a low pro guy and have always felt that pop can reels felt weird in hands.

• Like 1

Tell me something, whats so special about round reels, the Conquest in particular? I've always been a low pro guy and have always felt that pop can reels felt weird in hands.

Just something about them. The Conquest in particular is something really special...A member on another forum described them as the final product being greater than the sum of the parts. Another said if there was a nuclear war, the only thing left would be roaches and Conquests.

• Like 3

Have you had the Conquest 50 in your hands? It is much more easily palmed than the 100 and above.

John, you just got a new scorpion. Slow down, slow down!...Just kidding, buy as many as you want as fast as you can.

Hootie

• Like 1

John, you just got a new scorpion. Slow down, slow down!...Just kidding, buy as many as you want as fast as you can.

Hootie

Unfortunatly the red XT1000 doesn't color coridinate well with the blue wraps on the NRX but the light gray Aldebaran MG7 would look sweet. LOL
  • Like 1