Green Trout

Senko, Rage Bug, Ribbon Worm

For me, I will always catch tons on senkos. Its painfully slow, but if its the only thing they're biting I'll throw it

Senko especially 4 inch dinks fo days

• Like 2

I think it would be a Senko and I don't think it's close. maybe a split shot rig'd trick worm.

#1 is senko # 2 is trig worm 7" straight or ribbon

I have had very good luck this year with the Rage Bug Jika rigged and as a Chatterbait trailer.

:xmas-115:

You can catch quantity and quality with a Senko style bait. It all depends on the conditions.

depends what I'm doing honestly but I've caught tons of bass on culprit ribbon tails

• Like 1

The Rage bug Rage rigged

Shakey head with a trick worm

Wacky rigged senko

Mike

I think it would be a Senko and I don't think it's close. maybe a split shot rig'd trick worm.

+1

I always figure if I can't catch 'em on a wacky Senko, they're not there....  ;-)   It's not my favorite bait to fish, but it is effective!

Tight lines,

Bob

Culprit 7.5 ribbon tail in tomato color killed them this summer dinks and hogs they all wanted it lol

The Senko has been my go-to bait since it came out, it literally saved a lot of days when you couldn't buy a strike on a jig or anything else, even T-rigged ribbon worms with and without weight didn't work but a T-rigged weightless Senko always seems to get bit. The same thing when I'm fishing river smallmouth, a 3" Senko rigged on a 1/16oz or 3/32oz jig head drifted in to a pool and dead sticked will draw strikes for fish that could care less about anything else.

As you may be able to judge from my profile name, I love senkos. For me, they catch more quantity than quality, but they do catch bigger fish. Obviously, using a larger one helps (6 inch over 4 inch).