Raider Nation Fisher

Bah Hum Bug

I see all these Christmas cards and Christmas photos with these happy families posing in them. It kinda makes me wish I was able to have something like that. It would have taken an act of Congress to get my soon to be ex off her butt to even think about doing something like that. Well that marriage is over and that relationship shattered. Maybe in this new one it will be possible.

Then again I really can't see myself as making those cheesy cards. Plus I know good and d**n well its a massive fight to get everyone to seem that chipper for a family photo. Especially a family themed photo.

I see all these Christmas cards and Christmas photos with these happy families posing in them. It kinda makes me wish I was able to have something like that. It would have taken an act of Congress to get my soon to be ex off her butt to even think about doing something like that. Well that marriage is over and that relationship shattered. Maybe in this new one it will be possible.

Then again I really can't see myself as making those cheesy cards. Plus I know good and d**n well its a massive fight to get everyone to seem that chipper for a family photo. Especially a family themed photo.

Dude, it's ironic your talking about wanting to take photos..

• Like 1

Quit looking for sympathy. I got your card in the mail today

post-18056-0-39243900-1418694536_thumb.j

• Like 6

Part of Christmas cards is making the photo silly and dumb in my mind....well at least that is our approach to it every year.

Beagle get ate yet?

You've simply got to use this one as your Christmas Card -

It just Screams - Happy Holidays to One & All....

A-Jay

• Like 5

Which ugly Christmas sweater would you wear?

91lSKqwMR%2BL._SY355_.jpg

oakland-raiders-nfl-ugly-sweater-wordmar

raiders-sweater.jpg

Don't they make any sleeveless "wife beater" styles?

• Like 1

Which ugly Christmas sweater would you wear?

91lSKqwMR%2BL._SY355_.jpg

oakland-raiders-nfl-ugly-sweater-wordmar

raiders-sweater.jpg

Where did you find those!!! I want one!

The first two linked to amazon. They then linked to another site. The last one. I am not sure if its real or not. It linked to a sports blog.

• Like 1

I'm not much into card sending either.  We don't celebrate Xmas but I do enjoy this time of year.  Today is the first day of Hanukah, each year we have our entire Florida family over for brunch, as we will this coming up Sunday.  Next week my best friend from Michigan and his family will be here.  Each year on Xmas eve we meet at the same restaurant, looking forward to it.

• Like 1

I'm not much into card sending either.  We don't celebrate Xmas but I do enjoy this time of year.  Today is the first day of Hanukah, each year we have our entire Florida family over for brunch, as we will this coming up Sunday.  Next week my best friend from Michigan and his family will be here.  Each year on Xmas eve we meet at the same restaurant, looking forward to it.

Merry Hanukah to ya my friend.

Merry Hanukah to ya my friend.

Thank You !

Part of Christmas cards is making the photo silly and dumb in my mind....well at least that is our approach to it every year.

Some people just can't help themselves! lol

• Like 1

Too bad it wasn't earlier or we could have all chipped in and bought him one from BassResource.com

We can buy it for next year then. I also found the cardigan version of them. I just could not find a Raiders one. I am sure this will work though.

81HuXkAlxRL._SL1250_.jpg

• Like 1