hoodedmonkey

Another Nova Peep In Da House!

But plot twist, I'm a girl! I love fishing, and just got my first kayak a few weeks ago, and I have to say I love it. I've lived in NOVA most of my life, and enjoy hitting up the many different places to fish in the area. So far I usually go out alone, or with my best friend, who is a guy, because it's hard to find girls that like to fish. I love wading, and being out on the water, as well as wildlife tracking. I'm a laid back person, I laugh at pretty much everything, and enjoy making others laugh and smile. I have a competitive streak, but the healthy kind where you beat yourself up, not the kind where you're a dick to others. That being said I love smack talk, and enjoy a little rivalry and bear poking among good friends. I tend to have a sarcastic sense of humor,and I'm not easily offended, so if you are we probably won't make for good fishing buddies. I have a part time day job and own two businesses, but I like to play hard and play often. My fishing pole resides in car, and last minute stops happen often. Spent the last few years fishing most of the private ponds in Middleburg, as I used to live out there and friends were always happy to oblige a request to fish. Now I'm back to exploring fairfax county waters, while still taking trips out to loudoun. looking forward to meeting some of the other "outside kids" of nova :)

Welcome aboard!

grew up in Mclean , VA , moved to Cali 8 years ago.  check out my secret spot post in the VA forum section

Greetings and Welcome to the forums :)

Welcome!

Welcome to the forums!

Welcome Home!

Welcome to the forums!

Jeff

Hello and Welcome to Bass Resource ~

A-Jay