Jonathan Evans

BOOYAH boo jig.

Anyone ever use one of these jigs before? I got it from Walmart marked down from 8.00 bucks to 2.34. It has 2 little rattles on and seems to be good quality. I have never used a jig and the only one I got is a cheapo that my dad gave me. I will be using it for the first time tomorrow morning to fish some thick hydrilla. Also Is it better to have a trailer or should I fish it the way it is?

000_0001.jpgimgurl

Decent jig. Get some strike king rage craw trailers. They will catch fish

Worth 2 bucks all day and twice on Sunday but I would NEVER pay 8 lol

+1 on the Rage Craw for a trailer. Great bait but kinda expensive. If you need a budget solution, go back to WM & get a pack of twin tail grubs that match the jig. 

Yeah there's no way that they were charging $8 for that, must have been mislabeled. Either way, good buy for $2 and use a rage craw! Also check out the forum search bar and/or youtube for fishing jigs and good luck to you

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, j bab said:

Yeah there's no way that they were charging $8 for that, must have been mislabeled. Either way, good buy for $2 and use a rage craw! Also check out the forum search bar and/or youtube for fishing jigs and good luck to you

Same thing I thought. Found it on the website and it really is $8 for this little thing.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Booyah-Boo-1-2oz-Jig-Green-Pumpkin/34853298?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=587&adid=22222222227023028474&wmlspartner=wmtlabs&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=40971570272&wl4=pla-78914668832&wl5=9011674&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=112354378&wl11=online&wl12=34853298&wl13=&veh=sem

• Like 1

I usually remove the rattles, and add some kind of trailer.

I have that exact jig same color it a good jig. I payed like 4bucks for one at dicks.

The correct price is around $3 for these. Any more than that, and I want a hand tied skirt instead of a rubber band job.  Siebert makes a few good models.

I like a Rage Chunk trailer most days. I also like Zoom Super Chunks. 

Boo jigs are pretty good when you can get them@3bucks a pop.I have a few, good hook and decent rattles.Yum craw chunks work well as a trailer.