So I always recommend P-line Fluoroclear to my customers that are looking to try FC for the first time. We just got some P-Line Fluorocarbon in stock recently and I was wondering what you guys think of it. 

Which one? They offer a few different versions.

Floroclear is only copoly coated with fluorocarbon.

A good line by my account, but others hate it...

Haven't tried P-Line's pure fluorocarbon lines, though,
so can't opine on them.

I've had no issues with the P-Line 100% fluorocarbon, really like the one spool I've tried, but I'd personally never recommend Fluoroclear to anyone :P

-T9

• Like 1

I use P-Line 100% Fluorocarbon as leaders for Nanofil on my spinning rods as well as the main line on some of my casting rods and it has performed well.

I have 1 reel spooled with 20# Floroclear and like it alright...It's ok but I MUST treat it with conditioner  (I use L&L) before any outing or it will coil up really  bad..

Also, be very careful when trying to pick out a backlash, very carefull! It tends to knick up more than any other I've used and I've used a lot. 

Knot strength is right up there with the best of them. (I use the so called "No Name" on any flouro over 16#)

It will stretch of course but not overly so to cause me a concern.. 

If you get hung up and pull Hard it will cause a weak spot as other flouro's will, but with this line it is more pronounced..You can tell where it broke it's "bond" by just looking at it. 

Would I buy it again..No.. But learning how to use it,  it's not bad enough to take it off just yet. 

Mike 

Like stated previously, Fluroclear is a hybrid mix line. The 100% Fluorocarbon is good stuff as well. I have yet to be disappointed by any line that P-Line makes. 

Hmm...

Floro Clear is one of the worst lines I have ever used.

CXX is a fine line for leader.

:fishing-026:

• Like 1

P line cx premium is the best floro coated copoly in my opinion. I don't like pline  floroclear. 

I've used their 100% fluoro and liked it.  I only stopped using it because I like Sunline Sniper better.  P-Line makes good products, imo.

I use their 10lb 100% fluoro for shaky head and drop shot leader and really like it. As for a main line I wasn't a huge fan. I'll stick with Shooter for that job.