new2BC4bass

Didn't see a forum for this type of question so

will post it here.  Is anyone else getting the message "Secure Connection Failed"?  I have been getting it for about a week now...on work and home computers.

• Like 1

Nope

17 minutes ago, d**n Yankee said:

@A-Jay posted about this last week read it for the answer. 

What ever was going on then - has been resolved.

At least as far as my end is concerned. 

A-Jay

I am sure glad Glenn is working on it. That is getting on my nerves and this is the slowest website I visit. It will be nice to get back to normal once he figures it out.

We're aware.  Glenn is just getting back from iCast.  Sorry for the frustration.

Also what's up with it asking me if I'm a robot or not all the time now.  Kinda ridiculous considering I post quite frequently.  earlier I got asked to do it to post then reasked wen I wanted to move to a different thread 

We will survive. I hope he had a good time.  

The little bit I heard about ICAST was that a Chinese company had the audacity to show up with knock off baits and got all of it confiscated and themselves thrown out. Good for Strike King for standing up to themselves and other companies like Yum baits.  They claimed that last year they approached legit companies with an offer to build product cheaper for those companies. Instead they apparently took time to see what to copy. This year  they said they were there to showcase the good job they could do for these companies. BS

Glad they were thrown out.  I hope they are exposed worldwide.  Copyrights need to be honored.

• Like 1

I'm thinking they brought back samples from ICast and a bat flew into the server....^_^

• Like 1

19 hours ago, fishnkamp said:

We will survive. I hope he had a good time.  

The little bit I heard about ICAST was that a Chinese company had the audacity to show up with knock off baits and got all of it confiscated and themselves thrown out. Good for Strike King for standing up to themselves and other companies like Yum baits.  They claimed that last year they approached legit companies with an offer to build product cheaper for those companies. Instead they apparently took time to see what to copy. This year  they said they were there to showcase the good job they could do for these companies. BS

Glad they were thrown out.  I hope they are exposed worldwide.  Copyrights need to be honored.

It was Steve Parks himself, the inventor of Ragetail baits, and long time contributing member/sponsor here, Big-O.

It was a patent violation, not a Copyright.  Copyright is for printed text, works of art, photography, and musical performance.

The site just doesn't load for me on my phone. I have to refresh it 2-3x before it loads and then it's very slow when clicking on topics. 

J Francho You sir are correct.   It was a mistype on my part, somewhere between my brain and fingers there was a disconnect.  I must be getting old. LOL   I read the entire story on another board and was just thankful Steve stood up and had them removed. The article I read was written by someone that saw it go down. Apparently Strike King was not the only manufacturers whose property was illegally copied. There were some illegal copied Yum Paca Craws and some other companies' baits as well.  It has to feel pretty shameful to be marched out publicly and have your illegal property confiscated! The best place to have this happen is a place like ICAST! Let it happen in front of all the media and the major players in the fishing industry. 

• Like 1