Jump to content
dam0007

Anyone here fish FLW BFL?

Recommended Posts

Can’t really find too much info on what’s the goal, what does winning a division lead to, etc. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Entry in the All American. 

Win there and an entry to the pro tour. 

 

 

 

Mike

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Mike L said:

Entry in the All American. 

Win there and an entry to the pro tour. 

 

 

 

Mike

I’ve found a little more info since my original post. Idk why I can’t find detailed info on the website. Looking for deadlines to register as well as entry fees, do I need to have a linked co angler, etc etc. I’ll prob just have to call them Tuesday. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's easier if you register with a co angler. That way you both are assured of getting a spot.

Depending on what division you fish there could be more boaters than co anglers,

I register with a buddy who is a boater and we have both always gotten in.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dam:

The dates for each division's tournament are listed on their website. 

There is a priority date for each which will almost guarantee a spot as long as the total hasn't reached 200 entries, after which you will placed on a waiting list. 

There are 4 one day qualifying tournaments and 1 two day super tournament. 

 

I strongly recommend you get a guaranteed co angler or boater depending on what you are, but even then the 200 entries is the threshold. But I've seen the total increased at thier discretion. 

 

Entry fees are 125.00 per one day tournament for co anglers and 250.00 for boaters. 

For the 2 day super tournament it's 175.00 and 350.00. 

The payouts are always based on a 200 total entry. 

 

You earn points based on where you finish. 

The top 45 in points, and the winner of each if paid for all and fished at least 2 will advance to the regional. 

The top 6 of each regional qualify for the All American. 

The winning boater of that then qualifies for the Forest Wood Cup. 

 

To find your local divisions dates, off-limits, practice and competition rules click on the tournament link on the top banner then the TH Marine BFL link. 

From there you will find your division which is based on the state where you live. 

 

I hope this helps. 

 

 

 

Mike

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

flwfishing.com, click tournaments, click BFLs, scroll to the bottom of the page and click RULES.  This will have all of the info.  Good luck!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/30/2017 at 8:32 AM, Mike L said:

Dam:

The dates for each division's tournament are listed on their website. 

There is a priority date for each which will almost guarantee a spot as long as the total hasn't reached 200 entries, after which you will placed on a waiting list. 

There are 4 one day qualifying tournaments and 1 two day super tournament. 

 

I strongly recommend you get a guaranteed co angler or boater depending on what you are, but even then the 200 entries is the threshold. But I've seen the total increased at thier discretion. 

 

Entry fees are 125.00 per one day tournament for co anglers and 250.00 for boaters. 

For the 2 day super tournament it's 175.00 and 350.00. 

The payouts are always based on a 200 total entry. 

 

You earn points based on where you finish. 

The top 45 in points, and the winner of each if paid for all and fished at least 2 will advance to the regional. 

The top 6 of each regional qualify for the All American. 

The winning boater of that then qualifies for the Forest Wood Cup. 

 

To find your local divisions dates, off-limits, practice and competition rules click on the tournament link on the top banner then the TH Marine BFL link. 

From there you will find your division which is based on the state where you live. 

 

I hope this helps. 

 

 

 

Mike

 

 

Thanks bro! Yeah I got mostly everything squared away. Doing the North East trail just waiting for a friend to confirm the dates to link with me if not The Tourney director said he has a few cos that would link. Booking all the hotels this weekend.  This should be fun. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I might be fishing as a Co again for the Potomac tournaments since I'm here in Arlington.  @dam0007, if you can't find a link to those, let me know!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, RichF said:

I might be fishing as a Co again for the Potomac tournaments since I'm here in Arlington.  @dam0007, if you can't find a link to those, let me know!

I Definitely will! How far are you from La Plata, I’ll most likely run 2-3 practice days... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dam0007 said:

I Definitely will! How far are you from La Plata, I’ll most likely run 2-3 practice days... 

Thanks man! Im about 45 mins away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/3/2018 at 6:21 PM, dam0007 said:

I Definitely will! How far are you from La Plata, I’ll most likely run 2-3 practice days... 

Hey man, did you ever get a link to the BFLs on the Potomac?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/26/2018 at 10:18 AM, RichF said:

Hey man, did you ever get a link to the BFLs on the Potomac?  

Yo  check your dm. Call or text me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • fishing

    bass fishing

    fishing forum

    fishing rods

    fishing rods

    fishing rods


    fishing rods

    fishing reels
    fishing gear

    Truck Caps

    fishing reels
    fishing reels

    fishing

    bass fish

    fish for bass
    fish

×