Columbia Craw

Kids say the funniest things

Yesterday was my youngest grandson's 5th birthday.  I asked him where he wanted to go for his birthday dinner. It started with pizza, changed to Chinese, back to pizza, then to hamburgers and finally to Taco Bell. ( Gag me )  I looked him in the eye and asked him, " Dez, when you grow up....are you going to be a man of indecision ?  He looked back at me totally bewildered and responded, " NO.....I'm going to be a fireman. "  Score- Dezmond 1  Papa 0

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

At Least the boy has his priorities right 😃

Mike

Lol, pretty cute stuff right there. Kids amaze me with some of the things they can come up with. 

18 hours ago, Columbia Craw said:

Yesterday was my youngest grandson's 5th birthday.  I asked him where he wanted to go for his birthday dinner. It started with pizza, changed to Chinese, back to pizza, then to hamburgers and finally to Taco Bell. ( Gag me )  I looked him in the eye and asked him, " Dez, when you grow up....are you going to be a man of indecision ?  He looked back at me totally bewildered and responded, " NO.....I'm going to be a fireman. "  Score- Dezmond 1  Papa 0

Whaaaat?! I’m sure it came as a surprise he didn’t want to follow in grandpa’s footsteps CC, and ya got to chuckle at what comes from the mouths of babes. It seems your grandson thought this through, even though at times going 10-8 wasn’t too bad either. 

BTW, I hope you all had a nice birthday dinner cause as I type this we’re trying to figure the same thing out....