Skspacemonkey

Booyah spinnerbaits

Hi, what is everyone’s opinion on booyah spinnerbaits? I fish a lot of clear to slightly stained water. What is your favourite booyah spinnerbait and color? Thanks!!

I am a big fan of their "pond magic" spinnerbaits. I like the compact size and overall durability. Lower price doesn't hurt either.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chowderhead said:

I am a big fan of their "pond magic" spinnerbaits. I like the compact size and overall durability. Lower price doesn't hurt either.

I noticed I get alot more bites on smaller Spinnerbaits than the larger ones and the smaller ones don't tear u up throwing it all day

14 minutes ago, Chowderhead said:

X2

I once caught around 10 bass in a space of 30 minutes on a white pond magic.  The full size spinner baits are fairly good as well.

• Like 1

Booyah spinnerbaits are highly productive for me they were the first spinnerbaits I started using and the pond Magic’s are awesome I don’t really throw them anymore I use war eagle now and if I want a compact spinnerbait I’ll use the war eagle finesse 5/16. 

I have used the Counter Strikes. They have a copper color, I just bought one, haven't tried it yet. But it looks very nice. White is the go to for me, I go with the double willow blades.

I'm a big fan of the Tux N Tails white with Colorado blades. It's a solid early season bait for me. 

I like them, I usually change out skirts and blades, so I'm really looking for the head weight and wire dimensions, and they do a decent job on these things. I needed more spinnerbaits like a hole in the head, but for $2, I picked up abunch from BPS during the Spring Classic. You guys throwing the pond magic, get a 1/8 stanley, downsize the blades, wrap a little solder on the hook, and you will never go back..

I love them, especially the 3/8th ounce. My buddy got me started on them and the fish love them. We usually fish them with 4" to 6" trailers. Chartreuse, white, and sometimes the dark colors.

Here's a 10# 8 oz. he caught and it's not anywhere near his largest. It's about the size of my all-time best, but he's been largemouth fishing for more than 40 years - I've known him that long.

3 9 17 10.5 3.jpg

10-5a  cropped.jpg

• Like 1

I use them all the time, catch a lot of fish with them too.  Usually Chartreuse/white or just white, 1/4 or 3/8oz.