Sign in to follow this  
A-Jay

Lund 1875 Pro-V Bass Boat Two Year Review (Video)

:smiley:

A-Jay

• Like 2

Great video A-Jay.  I purchased a new Ranger RT188 this spring.  I liked what I read on the web about Lund Renegade but decided not to look at it because I was 100 miles from the nearest dealer.  I regret at least not taking a look at it in person.  I've heard nothing but good things about Lund.

• Like 1

I would have to agree with you on the boat. I’ve had mine since April and  have over 30 hours on it, great boat. One thing I would recommend to Lund is they make the bench be split when lifting up. Sucks driver has to get up for something under the seat. If they made it 60/40 split would be an improvement. Only other issue I’ve had is the set screws for the bike seat that hold the height adjustment lever keeps working loose. My only 2 gripes I have. I run and fish my boat hard upper Chesapeake and Susquehanna, boat handles it all. Nice review, I to what to repower. I’m running the 150 4 stroke, want the 200 pro xs v8 as well. Waiting for you to make the move to see your thoughts.lol  Like you that’s for another time maybe next year.