bayvalle

Need a Midwest Fishing Forum

I have a place in OH, TN and MD and the fishing is different in all those areas. This site needs a Midwest Fishing forum. OH, IN, MI, IL KY is not close to NY, NJ, MD, CT etc. so having the site combined on the Northeast Fishing Forum doesn't work well for sharing information. I see guys postin "Where are the Illinois guys" or "Any MI fisherman" and that's because the Northeast Fishing forum is dominated by the NE states. Just a suggestion. Thx

Good idea.  We've had an IN thread for a good while but it keeps getting shuffled back due to a lack of interest.

• Like 1

Needs Mid-Atlantic too...I'd settle for MD and VA just being in the same forum though!  Most, if not all, MD anglers spend significant time in VA and one of the most popular bass fisheries in the country (Potomac) is the border between MD/VA.  So we are split between SE and NE forums.  

I asked once about the mid-Atlantic, MD/VA thing, site staff doesn't want to change it...Which is fine, it's their site - And if they honored 1 request I'm sure there'd be a flood of others so I get why they want to keep it how it is.  

• Like 1

I agree.  As a IL guy that fishes MI and WI, seems that those states plus MN, OH, and IN should be a group.  Call it the Big 10 page.  (No, Pennsylvania belongs in the eastern forum.)

• Like 3

Bass don't know what state they live in. 

On 3/2/2019 at 7:25 AM, detroit1 said:

Yea but it would help to share info on fishing locations without having to filter a hundred posts

On 3/2/2019 at 6:25 AM, detroit1 said:

No they don’t. And with the millions of bass that live in the US, not one of them have ever made a post on this web site.