so the last 3 the days have been in the mid 60s to 70s, but tomorrow the day temp is dropping to around 45, the last couple of days I was able to get fish to eat topwater (because they were active and moving up) I have an idea as to what they will be doing tomorrow now that the temp is dropping back down, but wanted to hear others opinions as well on what they think the fish will do?

The bass don't have any idea what air temperature is, they live in water are cold blooded animals and thier core body temperature is the same as the water at the depth the bass are located. When the water column warms the bass warm and react by moving to the warmest water availble where a food source is. It's winter cold water transitioning to pre spawn then to spawn.

Tom

As for temp variations, I'm sure we will have years of strange weather to come.  I say that based on science!

Cold fronts happen all the time. All year long. If it doesn't involve crazy amounts of wind, keep doing what your doing. It will either work or not work.

Trade your "cold" 45 degrees for our high of 27 with freezing rain?? That's the warmest it's been in the last 5 days too, topwater bite has been a little off. 

Might be a little late for your outing, but I understand what you're asking. Down here in Texas the weather has been just as wacky, so I normally go in with not to much expectation of what is going to happen. I'm guessing in that situation the fish will be a little less active but fishing rocks and areas with warmer water will probably be your best bet for finding those fish that are more willing to bite.