Sign in to follow this  
Shotgunwilly

FINALLY! My first bass boat!

Ohhhhh man... I walk outside every morning to make sure this thing isn't a dream. I've been DYING for this for a long time, and I finally got one.

My first bass boat is a 1991 Skeeter SD-125 with a 1992 Nissan 90 hp. Foot controlled trolling motor and 2 Depth Finders. I saw this boat listed but the add had no pictures. It said "Garage kept" so we thought it might be pretty good. Finally, the guy e-mails me some pics after I emailed him, right before he posted the pics for the public. I got ahold of him... "I want to come see this boat tomorrow."....

It looked even better in person! ;D

This boat, trailer, AND motor looks like they just came off the lot, AND IT'S 17 YEARS OLD! I am so happy with this thing it's unbelievable. It was WELL worth the $4000 I paid for it! ;) ;D

DSCN1682.jpg

DSCN1685.jpg

DSCN1677.jpg

WOW!  that looks sweet,  very clean,  congrats and good luck!

I bought my first bass boat in April after many months of hard looking! I have my baby now that I paid 3500 for and it is a sweet thing but I would pay the additional 500 for the way that thing looks!  Plus it's a Skeeter (always a good bass boat buy), man I think (from the pics) you got an absolute steal!!!  ENJOY THAT THING and tell us what your gonna name her!!! ;)

What is her length? I would like to know.

I can feel your excitement in your post! I recently went through about the same scenario and it's like a kid in the candy store Enjoy your boat it looks like a beauty!

congrads. on your purchase welcome to the Skeeter family. I've had mine for three years now and have enjoyed every second I've been on the water with it,but the next time you have it off the trailer check the condition of the bunks(mine rotted after only 3 yrs. and I don't put it in salt water)other than that Skeeter makes a fine product.....Enjoy,Bro! 8-)

Congratulations!!! I know how you feel. Looks to me like you got a great deal. Have you slept in it yet:o)