Sign in to follow this  
Matt Fly

New Hybrid spinner bait blade by Terminator

Any body seen the new Hybrid Blade that is coming out in Jan 07?

Was curious to see if anyone has seen one.

What makes it a hybrid?   ie......what does the design look like?

Have heard reports that say, big fish are eating these up.

Matt.

thanks for the link, that is the one that I've been hearing about all of a sudden.

Matt.

Its a lure designed by Rob Kilby, it has different angled blades than the BPS tornado spinnerbait. If you go to www.terminatorlures.com, you can watch a video about the bait. I will probably get one just for the sake of trying it, but I like the Terminator T-1's just fine for my spinnerbaiting and the Booyah Buzz for my buzzbaiting....guess we will see if Mr. Monkey has come up with a winner!!

Man that thing looks weird. But i bet it will catch fish.

my friend says: "The cool thing about bass fishing is that you could throw a beer can out there and get the bass to hit it."

Anyone know exactly when they come out? I would like to try some and see for myself how good they are. The colors are limited, but those are my 4 faverite colors, so thats fine with me.

Matt

That blade type is not exactly new. I have seen some home made spinnerbaits that look very similar to it. I don't know if it works real well or not but some of the people I have talked to swear by them.  

IT LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING WORTH TRYING. I ALWAYS LIKE TO TRY NEW LURES. AND I'M THINKING IT WILL WORK IN ONE OF MY FAVORITE SPOTS. KEEPING ME JUST ABOVE THE WEED TOPS.

I'm gonna try one of those BPS versions first, then I might get the terminator. It seems like they are designed to do pretty much the same thing

"The cool thing about bass fishing is that you could throw a beer can out there and get the bass to hit it."

Yep, and some fisherman too! ;D