Sign in to follow this  
Redlinerobert

Jackall Flap Clicker.  

Just bought this on Ebay, I can't wait to try it out in the spring.

DSC03710.jpg

Guest avid

Now theres a bait you don't see everyday.  I had a Jackall Aragon jointed crankbait.  Everything about it said "I catch bass'  only it didn't, at least for me.  I gave it to one of my buddies on my home lake.  Maybe he'll have better luck with it.

Its a small world, I was also bidding on that very same lure.That lure fished at night has got to work for every predator that swims, especially if you have Northern pike, muskys in your lakes. Its basically a Japanese version of the Heddon crazy crawler lure. Ivan

Now theres a bait you don't see everyday. I had a Jackall Aragon jointed crankbait. Everything about it said "I catch bass' only it didn't, at least for me. I gave it to one of my buddies on my home lake. Maybe he'll have better luck with it.

Kinda OT but...

I have one of those as well. It has a bad reputation here in Japan. Not many are having success with it  ;D Many report the bass spooking. Maybe the sound is too loud..

Whether it catches anything or not, it sure is purty. :;)

Glad to see I am not the only one buying crazy looking lures off ebay! Check out the Daiwa live cicada(I think that is what it is called) it has two little paddle wheels on its sides.

Allen

Everything about it said "I catch bass'  only it didn't, at least for me.  I gave it to one of my buddies on my home lake.  Maybe he'll have better luck with it.

Well poop!  I bought a couple a week or so ago, but I got a really good deal on them.  The great thing about Japanese lures though, is the fact they have a really good resale value, and you can just sell them if they aren't working for you  ;)

Regardless of it working on largemouths, it should kill the peacocks in Brazil next November!