Sign in to follow this  
IMPY03

Just ordered my new E21 carrot stix rod!

So i just placed an order with BPS for a 7'6" H carrot stix trigger rod and can not wait until this baby comes in! ;D

How sweet are these things? I've only seen one in action with some 5" swim baits and it was sweet. I think after christmas I may pair the rod up with a new curado or citica for swim baits, heavy spiners, and c-rigging, should be awsome.

How do you guys like these rods?

About as much as g loomis, I can catch bass with a ten dollar walmart rod. The old timers in my club would have many laughs at your expense, call you rockstar,dummy, and that idiot who bought a mag/pro endorsed rod.

Fantastic rods, Comparable to the Steez in weight.  I think they are underpriced, to be honest.  You'll love it!

For the price they are the best rods on the market. When you pick it up, you won't believe how light it is.

I have a parabolic paired w/RevoWinch and a mhf /Revo sx, and haven't found anything I don't like.  E21 must have got the message about the hook keeper though, because it was moved from alongside the nearest eyelet on the earlier model to under blank ahead of the reelseat on the later model.  Much better.

I have that exact same rod.  If you are throwing swimbaits with it, you will definitely like it.

6" Huds, 3:16 Baby Wake and 9" Slammers have all been tossed on this rod, no issues whatsoever.  

Enjoy.

WOW! All I can say is WOW!

This bad boy just came in the mail today and it is the sickest rod I have ever seen! I threw on my old citica just to get the feel of the whole combination and its awsome, I can't wait to get out on the lake with this baby.

SPEEDBEAD - I'm new to swimbaits so what would you recommend for me to start out with?

Also I'll try and get some pictures up soon. :)

About as much as g loomis, I can catch bass with a ten dollar walmart rod. The old timers in my club would have many laughs at your expense, call you rockstar,dummy, and that idiot who bought a mag/pro endorsed rod.

Dude your a total d-bag.

Ok guys I have my set-up ready but I can't decide on what type of line to buy. I'm using a Shimano citica so should I use:

20lb Mono - 15-17 Fluoro - 40-50 Braid?

I'm really starting to like braid a lot but I want to try fluoro sometime soon. I'm not going to be throwing any really heavy swimbaits for a while, in fact I'm buying a Spro BBZ Shad next week. Any input is appreciated!! :)