Sign in to follow this  
fisher of bass

uh-oh im in the dog house, need your help

ok, so i bought some swimbaits,but there really nice i said,

my wife found out i spent some money on some swimbaits, what reel would you use for a 2oz. bluegill lure?  i have the new curado e5, johnny morris elite 6;3  johnny morris 7;1 , and a diawa viento all baitcasters, the reel is going on a 7-6 okuma swimbait rod, thanks everyone.

so you really think the curado will be better?

my wife just ordered tickets to trans orchestra at the verizon in manchester nh on dec 14, should i rent a tux? :)

so you really think the curado will be better?

my wife just ordered tickets to trans orchestra at the verizon in manchester nh on dec 14, should i rent a tux? :)

The new Curados are great reels.  For what you are using I'd suggest the 300.

As far as the tux is concerned, absolutely get one.  I'd recommend you buy a tux though, and have it fitted.  Your wife will be very appreciative of the extra effort. :)

As far as the tux is concerned, absolutely get one. I'd recommend you buy a tux though, and have it fitted. Your wife will be very appreciative of the extra effort. :)

What? And listen to this the next 10 years? "I don't know why you wasted all that money on a tux, you used it one time and never since. I bet you can't even fit into it anymore."

:)

Lower ratio = power.

Higher ratio = speed.

The E5 with 17-pound test mono can be an excellent setup.

But it all depends on where you fish and the cover and structure in the body of water.

As for the tux, rent one.  Wearing a tux is few and far between unless you are a chauffer.

And a suggestion for future posts.  Type clearly and use "white" space so it is easier to read and follow your post.  :)

ok, so i bought some swimbaits,but there really nice i said,

my wife found out i spent some money on some swimbaits, what reel would you use for a 2oz. bluegill lure? i have the new curado e5, johnny morris elite 6;3 johnny morris 7;1 , and a diawa viento all baitcasters, the reel is going on a 7-6 okuma swimbait rod, thanks everyone.

Please make a clearer statement next time , you sounded like you were out in left field.

As far as the tux is concerned, absolutely get one. I'd recommend you buy a tux though, and have it fitted. Your wife will be very appreciative of the extra effort. :)

What? And listen to this the next 10 years? "I don't know why you wasted all that money on a tux, you used it one time and never since. I bet you can't even fit into it anymore."

:)

Trust me Cart,

Buying a tux is the way to go.  I have two of them, and even though I don't wear them too often, you can tell from a mile away which tux is rented and which one was made for you.  

If you want to look like a chauffer, go ahead and rent one.  ;D

oelite 6;3 johnny morris 7;1 , and a diawa viento all baitcasters, the reel is going on a 7-6 okuma swimbait rod, thanks everyone.

Mine has a Cardiff 201