Sign in to follow this  
huntnful1

New mojo bass rods

I ordered two mojo bass rods, the 6'6 mh for all around fishing and a 7'0 heavy pretty much strictly for frog fishing on the matts. I was wondering who had them or have used them and how you guys liked or disliked them. I got them both for 50 $ each and they werent stolen so i figure I couldn't really go wrong.

lots of threads about this rod.

I can't figure how you'd get 55% off retail value on a really hot item right now, but sounds stolen be careful.

I get a lot of my fishing stuff through a friend who owns a tackle business for prices much lower than retail. I can get pretty much anything from him a lot cheaper. And getting a $89 rod for $50 is around a 45% discount if I'm not mistaken, not 55%. I'm sure his mojos aren't stolen, he probably has good connections.

Congrats on the new rod and the great deal man. With all the buzz about these rods I don't think you're going to be disappointed :(.

$50 each sounds a little suspicious.  Would like to know where and how he found them for such an awesome price.

Later, :(

Awesome deal! I love mine and I believe for me it was well worth 90 dollars so for 50 dollars you got an awesome deal!

Why would you even mention they weren't stolen ? Curious.

Maybe he knew it'd be peoples first reactions? And was trying to let people know before they started bashing him that they weren't stolen.

I ordered two mojo bass rods, the 6'6 mh for all around fishing and a 7'0 heavy pretty much strictly for frog fishing on the matts. I was wondering who had them or have used them and how you guys liked or disliked them. I got them both for 50 $ each and they werent stolen so i figure I couldn't really go wrong.

Enjoy them! :(

I have a 7' MH/F and a 7' H/F and i love them! I use mine for plastics with fluorocarbon and Tungsten weights and i feel every little tick. VERY POWER FULL too!!

I just said they werent stolen because that is what everyone thinks when something is that cheap.

I got them through a buddy who gets a discount on em and I get them on monday and will be testing them out and letting you guys know how I like em.

Same here.  A few years ago I got some outstanding deals on quite a few Avids.

I usually get good deals as well, but usually that item is not one of the hottest items of the year and can't even be found in stock but in only a select places. And it was just an estimate on the percentage off, I forgot to be PC on the board, my mistake.

Enjoy the rods, you should have all 12 for that price by now.

I usually get good deals as well, but usually that item is not one of the hottest items of the year and can't even be found in stock but in only a select places. And it was just an estimate on the percentage off, I forgot to be PC on the board, my mistake.

Enjoy the rods, you should have all 12 for that price by now.

I have a thread up about this right now but  to make a long story short I was able to order carrot stix through a friend at a greatly reduced price, comparable, percentage wise, to the discount he's getting on the mojos. Carrot stix might not be as hot as when they first came out but they're still in high demand and relatively new so it is possible to get good deals on new stuff if you have good connections.