Sign in to follow this  
Bass XL

What can I do?

Ok, so i found 3 broken Fenwick rods in a trash can the other day. They are very nice, but they're all broken and are missing the tips. All that I have are about 3 foot of the rod (handle included). Can I do anything with these?

Yup, you sure can...........................put em right back where you found em, LOL! J/K, i doubt you could do much man. They are too short to fix and warranties apply to original owners(i think).

When I was a teenager, I took the handle from a broken rod and a couple of feet from the tip and made myself an ice fishing rod.

Find some good dark mud along the banks of your favorite fishing hole, plant them handle down and hope they grow new tips... ;)

Seriously just re-trash them..... ;)

Tight Lines!!!!

I got an old Lew's Speed Stick handle that I have been saving for a reason.  I'm going to mount it to a block of wood and make me a line spooling station.  I think I can make one cheaper than $30.00 which is how much they want for the Berkley one.

I may have some ideas for you.  Which Fenwicks are they?

I've seen people turn them into lure retrievers rods.

Yup, you sure can...........................put em right back where you found em, LOL! J/K, i doubt you could do much man. They are too short to fix and warranties apply to original owners(i think).

You could always lie  ;).

You could always lie ;).

id rather pay double for something.

I've seen people turn them into lure retrievers rods.

That is exactly what I was thinking. Also, one of the Bassmasster Mags showed how to turn one into a lamp.  ;)