Sign in to follow this  
-nick-

Revo S on TW

If that's the sale then it's not on sale at all, $129 is retail price for it.  Plus it looks like the same ol' Revo S that's been around for a while.

I think it's the old one, they posted new pics of the other revo's and that has been on there "on sale" for $129 for quiet some time.

I think it's the old one, they posted new pics of the other revo's and that has been on there "on sale" for $129 for quiet some time.

No no it's not on sale at 129 I'm not sure why it's in red which makes it look like it's on sale. I just figured it was 130 which is how much the revo s are so I thought it might be the new one, but in the pictures I'm pretty sure it's the old one. And by sale I mean the 20% off ends today at 5.

You could get a new one off of ebay for 102.99 and free shipping.

just to let you know you can go through bing (shopping) and get 15%off at wall mart(i know) you end up getting it for $75 bux. you can pick it up at wallyworld for free,,,

just let you know

;D ;D

It is my understanding that the new ones are not out yet. The newest one on ebay is this years model, not 2010 with the centrifugal system. I could be wrong though.

It is definitely the original Revo S. You can get them at Walmart all day for $99.

Yeah for that though I'd just get something else I thought maybe it was the new one and they were using old pictures. Thanks guys!

The local walmarts around here have the S for $129 as well.  Personally I don't think the S is worth it, I have two that I got for less than $100 on eBay.  I actually prefer my Quantum Code that I got for $79, $129 at walmart as well, to the S.  Neither is worth the walmart price though.

The local walmarts around here have the S for $129 as well. Personally I don't think the S is worth it, I have two that I got for less than $100 on eBay. I actually prefer my Quantum Code that I got for $79, $129 at walmart as well, to the S. Neither is worth the walmart price though.

Yeah I didn't think so either. Thanks for the info guys.

Nick - it's all personal preference and so everyone's opinion is predicated on that. I have several S's and think it is easily the best reel for the money in the under $100 category (they can be found in the $85-95 range). I believe the Citica is the only reel that competes with it in this range, but that is just my opinion.  I definitely would NOT recommend you get it in the $130 price range as that's just a waste.

In the end only you will be able to tell which reel you prefer and that will only happen by actually using them.