Sign in to follow this  
DEbassman17

Just got the best deal ever

At dicks sporting goods there was a St Croix Avid 6'6" Medium power fast action casting rod on the shelf, it was the only one and It was missing the tag on the cork handle but it had the one on the bottom guide. I know the manager so I carried it up front and asked him what the deal with this rod was, he said that someone bought it, took off the tag, decided they didn't like it so they brought it back. I asked him how much, and he replied "55 dollars". I was amazed, I asked "WHY!? that's super cheap!". He said, "Merry Christmas Jason".

Now that's what I call holiday spirit!

-Jason

If i were you, I would feel very guilty for this!  I tell you what.. send it to me and I will take care of it for you!!

Haha  good find!

WOO-HOO!

Merry Christmas!

Thanks Everyone!!! This is my first really nice rod and now I have a feeling that I'll want another soon and the chances are that the price won't be as great as this, So my wallet will go from a Medium Heavy to an Ultra-Lite  ;)

Nice!! That is a sweet rod, too. I have the same one that is my shallow crank and trap rod, and I love it!

Awesome. I could use it for basically anything that fits it's specs. Shallow Cranks, Jerkbaits, Lipless cranks, light t-rigs, weightless softbaits, small jigs, blah blah blah the list goes on lol  ;D

nice!! today i went to gander mountain and they had two pflueger sepreme spinning combo set for 74.99 marked down from 129.99 so i bought the 7' combo.  the reel still going for 99.99 alone so hopefully all goes well down the road. 

insane deal but i still think the strike king KVD spinnerbait I got at walmart on clearance for 25 cents takes the cake for best deal ever haha. that was a 5-6 dollar spinnerbait. percentage wise it was the best deal ever. too bad they didnt have more then one. This was about 6 weeks ago btw. merry xmas

Isn't this how The_Natural got started?  ;D