Sign in to follow this  
glennb2112

visiting florida(orlando) april21-28

wondering if anyone has any tips on where to fish while in orlando. i don't have a boat and cant pay $400 for a day of fishing. if anyone is loking for a fishing partner for the day to help with gas, food $$ i would like to fish with a local. i have helped out other recreational anglers at my local lakes and it was great. feel free to shoot me an e-mail. thanks

Post this again when it gets a little closer to that time and I may be able to help you out with a day on the water, but I have to warn you that there is NO money involved ;) ........... I just try to pay back a little of what God has blessed me with in my life.

If something does come up that I can't maybe the Good friends I fish with reg. on here could offer to get you out.

Getting to know some of the people on this site may help you're chances out also.

thank you very much...i look forward to getting to know fellow anglers who love the outdoors and are always willing to give advise and help others when they can. ahve a great week.

look up and call turkey lake in orlando, you can rent boats from them for I think $15 a day and the lake is supposed to be a very good lake, but you better call now they are usually booked up.

look up and call turkey lake in orlando, you can rent boats from them for I think $15 a day and the lake is supposed to be a very good lake, but you better call now they are usually booked up.

x2

I really like this lake.  Electric only.  Not very pressured due to the limited number of rental boat. 6 am till noon only.

Boat rentals 7am-11am on Thurs-Sun I think

12' alum. with 4hp gas motor and elec motor and depth finder---nice setup

You can also rent rods at that lake and there is a "hot spot" map on the shed so you should be able to locate bass

If you do rent a boat, PM me and I may know someone who would like to checkout that lake with you

thanks for everyones help. unfortunately since those at turky lake don't have anyone to RUN THE BOAT RESERVATIONS they are not renting ANY boats for atleast a month. what a joke!!! no first come first served..anything.  >:(

well that sucks.  

PS

electric motors only when i was there late last season.

So much for the Fab Five  ::)

last I checked they were 17' bass trackers with a fake outboard and yes electirc only.