Sign in to follow this  
Shakes

Anybody know of a compact 3/8 oz. spinnerbait?

Looking for a 3/8 oz. spinnerbait with a 1/4 or 3/16 oz. size. I know KVD has a 1/2 oz. in a 1/4 oz. frame. Anybody know of any others?

• Like 2

I like the looks of that Mini-Me, I'll have to order a couple. I have used the compact Terminator for a while, love it. Pricey, but you can't break them.

http://www.basspro.com/servlet/catalog.TextId?hvarTextId=58603&hvarDept=100&hvarEvent=&hvarClassCode=6&hvarSubCode=1&hvarTarget=browse

The Mini Me spinnerbait.

MM-C16-480.jpg

Those mini-me's are deadly. :o I like the smaller profile spinnerbaits in the fall because they "match the hatch" better than the regular size 3/8 oz.

If you go to SOB lures you can put together a costom mini-me spinnerbait for the same price as their retail ones.

Johnson makes a spinner bait called the Limit Git R, nice and tight bait, one of the best bites going in the grass on Fork right now.

Matt.

You could also get the small 1/4 oz spinnerbait and add either a small split shot to the hook shank or even use lead tape and wrap it around the hook shank.  Either way you increase the weight of the spinnerbait but not the profile.

• Like 1

MM-C16-480.jpg

I havent used this spinnerbait but just from the looks of it I know it would catch fish, I havent saw a spinnerbait with that exact color, blades and all.. green is killer!

War Eagle has a 1/2 oz. in a 1/4 oz. size in their Screamin Eagle series...

[ftp]http://www.another site.com/tacklestore/showcase.cfm?PID=1174[/ftp]

Joe   8-)

Ugghh!!!  I guess I can't type in the site that has them.  Just PM me, if you'd like to know.  :o;) ::)

• Like 1

The Terminator Tungsten Series are by far my favorite blade when I need a smaller profile.

http://www.terminatorstore.com/cgi-bin/shop/search.cgi?keywords=on&f=result_search.html&b=a&perpage=10&sortby=none&k=Custom+Tungsten+Series+Spinnerbaits

The Bobby Barrack and the Skeet Reese produce very well for me.

Pepper custom baits spinnerbaits are compact and awesome. The 3/8 is the size of an average 1/4. They also have a clear water elite spinnerbait that is 1/2 of an ounce and has a 1/4 ounce profile.

• Like 1

ECO pro tungsten?  Small but heavy.  Bought a couple last year and tried them. Seem good.  Bought more for this season.

I use the Strike King Burner Spinner bait, in 3/8 oz. and 1/2 oz... The color is Super White, Double Willow Gold/Silver...The Raz-R-Blade is the ultimate blade for ultra clear in high speed applications.

eco pro rapid fire is pretty compact

Damiki Gladiator. They are a compact/finesse spinnerbait, but unlike quite a few out there in the smaller sizes, comes with a up-sized hook so you dont have to sacrifice hooking/holding power by downsizing to a smaller spinnerbait..

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2006 at 5:20 PM, Shakes said:

Looking for a 3/8 oz. spinnerbait with a 1/4 or 3/16 oz. size. I know KVD has a 1/2 oz. in a 1/4 oz. frame. Anybody know of any others?

15 hours ago, iceintheveins said:

Pepper custom baits spinnerbaits are compact and awesome. The 3/8 is the size of an average 1/4. They also have a clear water elite spinnerbait that is 1/2 of an ounce and has a 1/4 ounce profile.

Back from the Grave ~ 

The Biovex baits are earning more & more time in the water for me.

58e39feedb1c9_BiovexFunaBelly.png.5218cb9d7e98b8848e2709d521f759a4.png

A-Jay

Back from the grave of 2006.

I roll my own hidden weight spinnerbaits.

Allen

20170223_170216.jpg

• Like 2

War Eagle

H&H Spinner baits 3/8 oz. not fancy not expensive catches bass >>

10088867.jpg

• Like 1