Sign in to follow this  
Maxximus Redneckus

press 1  press 2

I got a gripe why if u press 1 or 2 or w-e for ENGLISH   you get a person that cannot speak english properly its funny and stupid at the same time so now what i do is press 1 for spanish and then i speak ENGLISH  ;D ;D

Half of the guys at other forums don 't speak English properly and I seriously doubt they are foreigners.

Now if you want proof of it check Bill Dance 's forum and you 'll see what I 'm saying.

Half of the guys at other forums don 't speak English properly and I seriously doubt they are foreigners.

Now if you want proof of it check Bill Dance 's forum and you 'll see what I 'm saying.

easier too decipher with words written then a voice on a phone though ;D  It be really nice when you call a place and are prompted ENGLISH that you get a ENGLISH speaking AND understanding associate.Like when it comes to credit cards and such no room for mistakes

I got a gripe why if u press 1 or 2 or w-e for ENGLISH you get a person that cannot speak english properly its funny and stupid at the same time so now what i do is press 1 for spanish and then i speak ENGLISH ;D ;D

Speaking of English.....

I'm waiting for Long Mike to come break down this run on sentence.  I can hardly understand it.  :-?

I got have an issue gripe. Why is it if u you press 1, or 2, or w-e for ENGLISH, you get a person that cannot speak English properly? It's funny and stupid at the same time. So now what I do is press 1 for Spanish and then I speak ENGLISH . ;D ;D

Sorry, the effects from insomnia. ;D

I got have an issue gripe. Why is it if u you press 1 or 2 or w-e for ENGLISH, you get a person that cannot speak english properly? It's funny and stupid at the same time. So now what I do is press 1 for Spanish and then I speak ENGLISH . ;D ;D

Sorry, the effects from insomnia. ;D

Haha, thanks for that. I had no clue what was going on at first.

I agree, I had to quit going on there, due to the butchery of the English language.

"Please read through the instructions manual before completing this form."

Note:

If you are blind and cannot read, refer to Section E, paragraphs 3-6.

::)

Hmmm, if the company with the recording was only smart enough to phrase it this way

Press 1 for English

Apriete dos para español.....blah blah blah blah

Go figure!  

Actually the funny part is that the friendly person you are talking to most problably isn 't in the US but in a call center thousands of miles away from where you are, in a foreign country like India.

That 's your ENGLISH speaking AND understanding associate.

Actually the funny part is that the friendly person you are talking to most problably isn 't in the US but in a call center thousands of miles away from where you are, in a foreign country like India.

I've yet to talk to one that speaks US english.  :-X

This is how visa, verizon  ,hp etc save money BUT even if these ppl are subcontracted by contractors they should still have on the application process ABLE to speak fluent english and understand it  ;D