Sign in to follow this  
snapper G

Do you listen to music when you fish?

I usually listen to music before blast-off on tournament days.

It usually consists of DJ Khaled, Hurricane Chris, brad paisley, trapt, Kanye West, or Lil Wayne  ;)

That kinda music usually gets me pumped lol

I don't but my son does and honestly, I question whether he is able to concentrate enough on the fishing.  I don't think I could.  I like to get really absorbed into the fishing experience.  

My 15 year old insists that we listen to classic rock...The Who, Van Halen, Kiss, Aerosmith, Ect......

When I'm on the water I listen to nature's symphony.

I listen to music the entire day that I'm fishing.  It really helps me stay in the "relaxed" zone that I fish best in.  

For some reason, when I need a fish, I listen to "Through the Fire and Flames" by Dragonforce and I will catch one.  No lie.....this has worked for me on countless occasions.

My 15 year old insists that we listen to classic rock...The Who, Van Halen, Kiss, Aerosmith, Ect......

Smart kid right there. :)

I listen to music the entire day that I'm fishing.  It really helps me stay in the "relaxed" zone that I fish best in.  

For some reason, when I need a fish, I listen to "Through the Fire and Flames" by Dragonforce and I will catch one.  No lie.....this has worked for me on countless occasions.

Dragonforce is rad...I don't listen to music when I fish, but if I did, I would listen to punk or metal.

Bass on the bend love them some Skinny Lynyrd   ;)

We have Sirius radio on the boat, so we listen to a lot of different things, but mainly NASCAR and country.

Hey Senko - getting younger?

I listen to music the entire day that I'm fishing. It really helps me stay in the "relaxed" zone that I fish best in.

For some reason, when I need a fish, I listen to "Through the Fire and Flames" by Dragonforce and I will catch one. No lie.....this has worked for me on countless occasions.

Dragonforce is rad...I don't listen to music when I fish, but if I did, I would listen to punk or metal.

Here is erau618 in action!

pictureorvideo109ls5.jpg

That's about the last thing I want when I am fishing.  I love my tunes, but I can't concentrate on fishing with "Wildcat on the Sewing Machine" playing in the background.

When I'm on the water I listen to nature's symphony.

Me too.  Sometimes I'll sing to myself.

I listen to music the entire day that I'm fishing. It really helps me stay in the "relaxed" zone that I fish best in.

For some reason, when I need a fish, I listen to "Through the Fire and Flames" by Dragonforce and I will catch one. No lie.....this has worked for me on countless occasions.

X2, one bad pig or social distortion is good.

-tumnus

No.

It has to be totally quiet.

I used to listen to music and football games when I went hunting but since I don't go hunting any more I like it nice and quiet on the boat or shore.

Concentration.  You got to concentrate.  :)