Sign in to follow this  
.ghoti.

You gotta see this the new Airbus A380 cockpit

You have to respect the unbelievable amount of brainpower and workmanship that goes into creating a machine like that. Amazing.

Can you imagine sitting in the seat flying that thing?

ok....headlights,...this one?  Nope,...This one? Nope.  This one? What the.....

ah forget it,...where's the volume,.....volume,....volume,.....this thing has to have subs....

I was just thinkin LBH would love to put a sound system in this ;D

I worked for EADS Aeroframe Services (European Aeronautic Defense and Space Company) owners of Airbus; it looks better in person.

Very nice. What a lucky guy to have a job flying that plane every day. Its still amazing. Even though we know what gets them off the ground, its amazing they really do. We could load up everyone, take the boats and trucks and go fishing. LBH can fly it, Muddy can be the co-pilot, RW can run the bar, and we need someone to round up 50 Hooters Girls to go along and serve the food, who's with me !!! :)

That's a helluva note. The pilot and co-pilot have joysticks for video games, but they forgot to put in the steering wheels.

Falcon

That is an awesome aircraft. I have been flying 747's for 13years and it would be nice to get my hands on one of those of those things before I retire.

Have seen several of them but not flown one YET!

Basschaser, what other planes have you flown?  What's your favorite to fly?  

I was lucky enough to fly to Mexico on a private Gulfstream IV.  Without a doubt, an amazing experience.  That plane feels much larger and heavier than it looks.  

It's uncanny! It looks almost exactly like the console on my Tracker!

Redliner--I have flown most all small prop planes and in my corporate career I flew turbo props, Citation, Hawker, and Gulfstream jets. I have flown all models of the 747 except the SP. The 747 is an old mans airplane, even with all the power everything happens slowly and if we lose an engine--we still have 3 left unlike most other commercial jets that only start with 2. No doubt the Airbus is has newer computers but the old reliable 747 is  so advanced and automatic I call it commercial aircraft for dummies. Of course every 6 months we have to go to the simulator to prove we still have the right stuff for when good airplanes go bad. Sounds like a Fox reality show.

It is not as good as being financially free to spend more time on the waters of Baccarac, The Amazon chasing Peacocks, but it looks like I will be living in Alaska in spring so I see King Salmon on the Kenai river in my future.

I am in Anchorage now with 35degree temps and light snow.

Imagine if the Wright Brothers could see this.....

Redliner--I have flown most all small prop planes and in my corporate career I flew turbo props, Citation, Hawker, and Gulfstream jets. I have flown all models of the 747 except the SP. The 747 is an old mans airplane, even with all the power everything happens slowly and if we lose an engine--we still have 3 left unlike most other commercial jets that only start with 2. No doubt the Airbus is has newer computers but the old reliable 747 is so advanced and automatic I call it commercial aircraft for dummies. Of course every 6 months we have to go to the simulator to prove we still have the right stuff for when good airplanes go bad. Sounds like a Fox reality show.

It is not as good as being financially free to spend more time on the waters of Baccarac, The Amazon chasing Peacocks, but it looks like I will be living in Alaska in spring so I see King Salmon on the Kenai river in my future.

I am in Anchorage now with 35degree temps and light snow.

If you ever want to come to Brazil to fish, consider this your invitation. :)

If you ever want to come to Brazil to fish, consider this your invitation. :)