Sign in to follow this  
done

She won her tacklebox

We have a tradition at my house. With my girls, The first time they catch any fish on their own (with minimal help from me) they win their big girl pole (usually a pink Ugly Stick combo).

After that, when they hook, and land a single large fish (large at the discretion of myself, or 3 small ones) without a single but of help from me, they get a tackle box (pink of course) with a starter tackle set.

So we were out memorial day, my oldest not only got her big fish but landed two LMB the same size and 2 large sunfish. She was a fishing machine. And did it all in girly style, pink dress and barefoot. LOL

%7Boption%7D

post-16516-130162991768_thumb.jpg

Woo-Hoo!

Great pic!

8-)

Thats great, before you know it she will be out fishing you. Tell your girl Uncle Leo says good job!

NICE!!!

Too cute! Nice bass she's got there, give her a high five for me. When does she get her own boat?  :P

Super fantastic!

Great Christmas card photo for relatives and friends, too.

You are doing great. Keep up the super parenting.

She will drive you crazy before you know it.  :D   :D   :D

You're a Star Dad Starr.....and your baby is quite the Shining star herself. Congratulations to both of you and thanks for sharing this wonderful occasion with us. Great example for all of us to follow  

Big O

www.ragetail.com

Totally awesome bro!   Now she needs a 14ct gold Bass charm with 1/4ct diamonds for the eyes.

Too cute! Nice bass she's got there, give her a high five for me. When does she get her own boat? :P

She can buy her own, or kill me off for mine. She is the oldest of 4 girls all staggered 1.5-2 yrs apart, so in about  10 yrs I will have 4 teenage girls in my house. I reckon that will be about the time of my first heart attack. LOL.

Too cute! Nice bass she's got there, give her a high five for me. When does she get her own boat? :P

She can buy her own, or kill me off for mine. She is the oldest of 4 girls all staggered 1.5-2 yrs apart, so in about 10 yrs I will have 4 teenage girls in my house. I reckon that will be about the time of my first heart attack. LOL.

I feel your pain dude, I've got a 17, a 15, a 13 and an 11. Not quite as bad as you'll have it though, as my oldest three are boys. And last weekend, much to my heartbreak, my 11 year old daughter declined going fishing  :(  So even she is getting to the age that she doesn't want to hang out with mom and go fishing. Ahh well, more room in the boat for me. I probably did the same thing to my mom at this age.

Beautiful kid, beautiful fish, priceless tradition. Peace

that's a great pic.  you'll have to make sure to show that to her prom date.