Sign in to follow this  
Curado

What have you been...

Central Florida I have been c-rigging a tiki stick.  took 66lbs to win a team tourny here Sunday...All came c-rigging whatever, as long as you was in running water

CPR ;D

Southwest Tennessee

Early, Bomber Square A. After sunrise and during the day: Senko, Fat Ika, Kreature and Gitzit.

Northwest Kansas: pitching Zoom Brush Hogs, and 4" tubes around timber and weeds, and t-rigging Zoom Utails on main lake points.

I've been catching them on a variety of things but right now a watermelon red flake or purple flake trick worm on a 1/4 oz. jighead has been killer just about anywhere, rocks, grass and points.

trigged superhogs on the docks and in weedbeds, in watermelon candy and white.

havent been catching a whole lot of anything the past couple weeks though. well other than a buzz

oh and im fishing the rivers on the upper chesapeake

Kansas City  Area - Baby Bass Patterened Crankbaits, Wacky rigged dingers, 7" Dingers C-rigged, YUM Wooly Hawg Tail

NorthEast Florida: Black plastic worms, Baby Brush Hogs (watermelon seed) w/ a small split shot along the banks around weedlines. (Evening)

up north in Mn they have been hitting husky jerks on the edge of grass beds. 6-7 inch berkely original power worms skipped under docks has been hot too.

South MS-The fishing has really slowed down the last two weeks.I'm catching 3-4 dinks in a mornings fishing.They only baits I can get bit on are soft plastics.C-rigged and t-rigged watermelon and pumpkinseed w/ chart. tail lizards.Red shad and grape shad worms.Watermelon w/red flake finese worms.

Guest DavidGreen

South Central Kansas (Eldorado & Big Hill areas)

Buzzbaits (white), Spinnerbaits (white/chart), 10" t-rigged worms (black/blue, red shad, tequila sunrise, pumpkin/chart), 7" t-rigged worms (pumpkin/chart), 7" t-rigged lizards (black, black/blue)........ ;)

Va.

Daytime- senkos(doks),carolina rig,deep cranks(brush)

Night- 10" worms,shallow cranks,buzzbaits(very late) and Thundersticks(when the shad are up)

Clear Lake, CA

Frogs on the Weedbeds starting to grow

Lipless Crankbait in the Grass

Drop Shot in deeper Rock Piles

Washington state: I have been getting largemouth on jigs, sweet beavers and brass and glass and some topwater. I have been getting smallmouth on sweetbeavers on football heads and top water, some also on crankbaits.

Guest avid

SE Florida here.  Senkos around the weeds during the day, crankers on the outside weed edge in the evening

southwest WA: Jigs, Buzzbait, rat-l trap past milfoil towers. Also Senkos work OK

Just got back from northern MN and got a bunch of 20" plus smallies on pretty much any kind of soft plastics but mostly fished YUM 7" curly tails and Houdini worms.  That was some FUN.  Getting largemouths on deep weed lines with c-rigged woolyhawg tails.

pocono's

7 in. gulp turtle back, junebug. 12 to 20 ft.

thundersticks and black jitterbugs at night.